• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

A New Hope Pass

BTW for anyone in the future the Graycliff Double Espresso has a beetle hole in it. I changed my take based on that.

I'm still not feeling well but hopefully will be able to hand off to Marc on Friday.

Greg, Any chance you can snap a quick picture for us?

I was planning on doing that as soon as I get home from work.

Those fuggin' Graycliff Double Espressos are a plague. I just shipped some off, and the recipient found a bettle hole beneath the label - completely hidden from sight!

Ugh... so frustrating.
I only got one left Im going to smoke it tonight and be done with it.

Apparently we have very few single cigar bags left. If I can ask everyone to either please provide a bag or remove your sticks from the bag to be reused it would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Brian

Hello fellow CPer's and New Hope Passers.

I hate to do this to you all on such short notice but I do not think it would be fair for me to be in this pass. Unfortunately I have just recently taken on a couple of really big cases and between those and the other cases in our office I will be in and out of town all month.

I would hate to be "that guy" who holds up a nicely progressing pass because I am out of town or canot put the time into this it deserves.

Thanks again to our host, whom I have notified about this, for the invite and sorry I took up a spot in the pass only to drop out last minute.

Man ... I was really looking forward to some of those sticks ... maybe next time.

- Jason

Unfortunately Jason is unable to participate in the pass this time around. His work schedule does not allow him to. Thank you for being upfront about it and we will see you on the next time around.

This put's Jim on deck and we will be adding 1 more Jedi..

Ok guys, I have had people lining up to get in this pass.. So our next contestant will be put right at the end before it comes home..

Everyone say hi to Blake.

Here's the Double Espresso with beetle hole. There's no evidence of a beetle in the bag or a hole in the bag where he chewed his way out so this is very interesting.

med_gallery_4977_563_114732.jpg

Here's the Double Espresso with beetle hole. There's no evidence of a beetle in the bag or a hole in the bag where he chewed his way out so this is very interesting.

med_gallery_4977_563_114732.jpg

Ok, pull it out of the pass and mark the bag as well.

Sorry guy's.

Thanks for the pic.

I've done all my puts and takes, recharged beads so the humidity is back to normal, took my DVDs, and added 10 more single cigar baggies to the bag. I'm working with Marc and will hopefully be handing the pass off to him tomorrow.

Thanks for having me, Brian. I look forward to hopefully being in the next one. :)

Greetings fellow New Hope Pass participants:

I just wanted to intro myself on here since I'm a new add-on at the end. I've been on CP for a few months but haven't done a pass yet, so here we go.
It's cool to be on a Star Wars themed pass and I'm looking forward to the experience. If anyone on the pass has any questions/concerns please don't hesitate to PM.

I'm going to try to do my first pass the right way, but as the great master once said.....
"Do or do not, there is no try" -Yoda

Greetings fellow New Hope Pass participants:

I just wanted to intro myself on here since I'm a new add-on at the end. I've been on CP for a few months but haven't done a pass yet, so here we go.
It's cool to be on a Star Wars themed pass and I'm looking forward to the experience. If anyone on the pass has any questions/concerns please don't hesitate to PM.

I'm going to try to do my first pass the right way, but as the great master once said.....
"Do or do not, there is no try" -Yoda

Well put, welcome aboard.

So I have been asked to post my propsed puts and takes, for all to consider-

Proposed Takes

56. Bolivar CE JAN 99
59. JJFOX 2005 BBMF from Box 24/50
65. AF Opus X LFMF coffin from Opus 22 '08

Proposed Puts

69. RA Coronas 1998
70. AF 13 (2005 on the band)
71. BBMF Maduro
72. Tatuaje Bombazos

Jim

Proposed Takes

56. Bolivar CE JAN 99

Proposed Puts

69. RA Coronas 1998
71. BBMF Maduro
72. Tatuaje Bombazos

Jim

:0

Damn Jim I'd love to get a look at your collection. Very nice sticks.

LOL I'm pretty sure he doesn't have AF 13s and Tatuaje Bombazos or Opus X baseball bats. ;)

Proposed Takes

56. Bolivar CE JAN 99

Proposed Puts

69. RA Coronas 1998
71. BBMF Maduro
72. Tatuaje Bombazos

Jim

Dammit Jim, can't you play fair...

All are approved. :)

BTW for anyone in the future the Graycliff Double Espresso has a beetle hole in it. I changed my take based on that.

I'm still not feeling well but hopefully will be able to hand off to Marc on Friday.

After further review and a look at the other sticks from that box, that really looks like a beetle hole, but is more likely a piece of torn wrapper. The whole doesnt seem to be deep, it looks as if it's a surface cut. I will keep it out of the pass just in case, but Im pretty sure thats nothing more then a torn wrapper.

I've done all my puts and takes, recharged beads so the humidity is back to normal, took my DVDs, and added 10 more single cigar baggies to the bag. I'm working with Marc and will hopefully be handing the pass off to him tomorrow.

Thanks for having me, Brian. I look forward to hopefully being in the next one. :)

Were you two able to meet up?