• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

A question about Whale Wars TV show.

:0 :laugh: :0 :laugh:
Souldog you are off the chain :laugh:

Hold on he's trying to get up... BRICK!!!!

Think you're tired of seeing posts asking people to attempt to post in English? Imagine how tired we are of trying to sort through posts like this and make sense of them. Personally, since he's basically ignored the thread he started, I don't even bother reading his drivel anymore.

Hey, you calling can us a bunch of "Ratards'!

This is the internets, you can only try so much. Some don't learn and some get dumber. Oh the list of ratard stories I have seen on CP, lack of grammar being probably the most common. My fav was that guy VItasea, somehow this dude had a yacht and was trying to smuggle ISOMs. He was hocking his wares on CP armed with only his feeble grasp of written language.

I also remember once somebody was saying to use anti-freeze in place of PG in your humi, this was before beads I think.

God, I only hope no one took that to heart.

:laugh: WTF does "BRICK!" mean? These youngsters and their lingo these days, right Doc? :p

Unless of course, he's summoning the man, the myth, the legend: Brickhouse? :0

ohmy.gif
laugh.gif
ohmy.gif
laugh.gif

Souldog you are off the chain
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
WTF does "BRICK!" mean? These youngsters and their lingo these days, right Doc?
tongue.gif

Unless of course, he's summoning the man, the myth, the legend: Brickhouse?
ohmy.gif

No, not Brickhouse, Blackhawk05 was referring to this thread. Linky

It took me 3 times to write something in reponse to this thread and I ended up deleting it each time. I found the "ignore" function. Nuff said.

ohmy.gif
laugh.gif
ohmy.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
tongue.gif

ohmy.gif

It took me 3 times to write something in reponse to this thread and I ended up deleting it each time. I found the "ignore" function. Nuff said.

Yea it started as the dreaded USE THE SEARCH phase used by fogs. Every time is see it come out of the bluse i have a picture of a person throwing a brick at a person head from the blindside. SO when i see a FOG flame someone or kick them in the Forehead I yell.....BRICK I know its stupid but i like it :p

ohmy.gif
laugh.gif
ohmy.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
tongue.gif

ohmy.gif

Yea it started as the dreaded USE THE SEARCH phase used by fogs. Every time is see it come out of the bluse i have a picture of a person throwing a brick at a person head from the blindside. SO when i see a FOG flame someone or kick them in the Forehead I yell.....BRICK I know its stupid but i like it :p

The weird part is that it's still as funny today as when you first used it. There aren't many catch phrases that transcend time like yours, you should be proud. Funny. Literally. Every. Time. I find myself hoping some poor noob will step out of line and the mean ol' FOGS will be mean to them because I know you'll be Johnny OnTheSpot and BAM!! out comes the "BRICK" comment and my sides will hurt for the next 20 minutes. Good stuff.

The weird part is that it's still as funny today as when you first used it. There aren't many catch phrases that transcend time like yours, you should be proud. Funny. Literally. Every. Time. I find myself hoping some poor noob will step out of line and the mean ol' FOGS will be mean to them because I know you'll be Johnny OnTheSpot and BAM!! out comes the "BRICK" comment and my sides will hurt for the next 20 minutes. Good stuff.

Fuggin stupid newb....use the search function.....

.....wait for it......I know it's coming......just a few more minutes......

Fuggin stupid newb....use the search function.....

.....wait for it......I know it's coming......just a few more minutes......

PRICK!!

Or was that the "safe" word? :(

RichYhlen easy on the rock throwing toward california people. It hurts a little inside.
tongue.gif

But as far as those "people", they are a bunch of assholes. (Im not going to sugar coat this one.) The only episode I saw was the Steve Irwin plowing into a Japanese research vessel.

I understand that people get upset about what others are doing to whale, bird, moose, and every other thing out there in nature; however, when you start to endanger peoples lives and attack others, that is crossing the line. If they want to continue on this path, they will start to lose support for their cause and frankly anyone that starts what they did should be arrested at the very least, not just questioned.

To surmise, be legal with your actions.

I'm all for whale hunting as long as you do it the old fashioned way, like the Inuit. Wooden boats, hand thrown harpoons, Nantucket sleigh rides.

Doc.

Looks like good ol' Bob Barker gave them a smooth 5 mil this year so they could buy another boat. Now they have 3 :laugh:

Think you're tired of seeing posts asking people to attempt to post in English? Imagine how tired we are of trying to sort through posts like this and make sense of them. Personally, since he's basically ignored the thread he started, I don't even bother reading his drivel anymore.

I started the thread. I was curious as to why they didn't drop the stinkbombs from the helicopter. It never occurred to me this thread might start multiple flame wars. Just imagine what would have happened if I started somewhere other than the friendliet cigar forum on the Internet.

I started the thread. I was curious as to why they didn't drop the stinkbombs from the helicopter. It never occurred to me this thread might start multiple flame wars. Just imagine what would have happened if I started somewhere other than the friendliet cigar forum on the Internet.

I wasn't referring to this thread. Or to your posts. I was referring to rich, who has been asked multiple times to try and type in some semblance of English, but refuses to do so.

My whale hunting gear consists of Old Spice Cologne, a 12 of Bud and a great opening line about all skinny girls being anorexic and unhealthy.

Honestly the next time I hear someone cali-bashing for no gd reason I am going to bring up the sideways unclefucking that goes on in whatever podunk backwoods state they are from. Just a heads up.

Is it just me, or has the level of typing/grammar/English in this thread (souldoggy's brilliant post excepted) gone completely fubar in the last page or so? Apparently . . . incoherence is contagious! :rolleyes:

You'll never hear me say anything bad about Cali, insight. Not after spending ten years a block from the ocean in Ventura, back when, surrounded by beautiful women, perfect weather, and great food.

Some things are just worth the occasional earthquake, mudslide, wildfire, rolling blackout, or budget shortfall! :cool:

~Boar