• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Adventures In Home Inspection (Some May Be NSFW)

The seller wanted to be present during the home inspection and now I know why. I managed to sneak a pic of the gun collection with the lights off. Took it in pano, so that’s why it looks so weird. Amazing with WWII sub machine guns and all.
09E7D7E9-8953-433F-8877-7664CBB8C3B2.jpeg

Last edited:
The seller wanted to be present during the home inspection and now I know why. I managed to sneak a pic of the gun collection with the lights off. Took it in pano, so that’s why it looks so weird. Amazing with WWII sub machine guns and all.
View attachment 50363
Dayum, need to get him to invite you to range day!!

View attachment 50368
IS there a vault door to this room? Or does he just never leave the house?! Nice collection.

Floyd T

He wasn’t my client, but the person who owns/selling the house. That half of his basement is basically one giant gun safe with reinforced concrete walls and a door with four inch diameter steel bolts.

Where the hell is he moving?