• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Adventures In Home Inspection (Some May Be NSFW)

Looks legit to me! What's wrong? Bad news for you is based on the setup he has in there, he's a BIG DUDE!!
That’s him with his arms folded in the picture. Fortunately, he knew it had been binding on one side when it goes up and down. So, he’s honest and isn’t trying to pull the “It was fine before you inspected my house!”

That’s him with his arms folded in the picture. Fortunately, he knew it had been binding on one side when it goes up and down. So, he’s honest and isn’t trying to pull the “It was fine before you inspected my house!”

I assume he’s a crossfit guy?

Is that supposed to be a convertible garage door system?

The ones that convert from being fine to ruining all your stuff with the press of a button...
lol! Something like that. 😂

Lol it’s like they had all this sitting on the nightstand and they were like “oh shit inspection guy is here, hide it in the drawers!” . Oops haha.
I wish we could post videos here without having to upload on YouTube first. The bathroom sink drain leaked right behind the bong. It’s in both the picture and video. I’d post it here. 😂

That's pretty typical. Most bathroom sinks leak right behind the bong!

71BBD271-2B4E-4FDE-B849-BEB9B01F431C.jpeg
How many things do you see wrong in this picture and what are they?

View attachment 52056
How many things do you see wrong in this picture and what are they?
Plumbing not supported properly with what appears to be back-fall, non-shielded band on PVC to CI transition, regular 90 degree bend going from vertical to horizontal. And a leak from what it appears, with all that water on the ground or is that water from the drain that is just stubbed down into the crawlspace?

Plumbing not supported properly with what appears to be back-fall, non-shielded band on PVC to CI transition, regular 90 degree bend going from vertical to horizontal. And a leak from what it appears, with all that water on the ground or is that water from the drain that is just stubbed down into the crawlspace?
Now John is just getting you to do his job for him!

1644258961033.png