• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Adventures In Home Inspection (Some May Be NSFW)

She didn't mind you seeing the pictures, what did she think of you taking pictures of them..
You know, that’s a good question Chad. I was thinking the same thing over the weekend. Even though she was extremely proud of them and said “I’m an open book in all aspects”, I didn’t ask permission to take pictures or post here.

Chad’s question drove home what I was already wrestling with…. I know we don’t delete the post, but I did delete the photos. In hindsight, probably not the most professional thing to do even though she is very proud of them and an obvious exhibitionist. Most of you have already seen them by now anyways.

Chad’s question drove home what I was already wrestling with…. I know we don’t delete the post, but I did delete the photos. In hindsight, probably not the most professional thing to do even though she is very proud of them and an obvious exhibitionist. Most of you have already seen them by now anyways.
How about ..... "seen them by now anyway"

I doubt if your 9th grade teacher taught you to say "anyways".;)

Stored in the drawer with the random paper plates and napkins from every party or get together he ever had…”because we can’t waste them”.

Should have at least inquired about them. Looks like a baby or wedding shower thing, and that’s what was left. Maybe he would have given them to you for free..

Back