• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Adventures In Home Inspection (Some May Be NSFW)

What's wrong with that Tom? He's got it anchored to the ground, supported in the middle, and tied down to avoid bouncing. 👍

Although I don't quite get why he fully extended the ladder to go up to a 9 foot roof?
Looks like the roof material might be something that has low traction so he is standing on the ladder to do whatever he is doing.

I hope he at least has a rope tied around his leg over the peek to his pickup truck?

What's wrong with that Tom? He's got it anchored to the ground, supported in the middle, and tied down to avoid bouncing. 👍

Although I don't quite get why he fully extended the ladder to go up to a 9 foot roof?
Sometimes it feels like I oversee an adult day care not a construction site!

Long story short - Lifted the lid on a septic system and found condoms floating inside. Not the best picture because I’m not too crazy holding my phone over the top of a large pit of shit. But, the two yellowish things you see. There were quite a few more. Anyways, I reported on it as an issue, and when the sellers got a copy of the report….. The wife figured out her husband was stepping out on her quite regularly in their own home, while she was at work. She actually called to thank me and said “Everything makes so much sense now.” Whoops! 🤦🏻‍♂️
F9AED177-BAB2-4397-8581-52A75F65C3AB.jpeg

Last edited:
Scroll past now.

Still here? A buddy and new wife moved into an old farmhouse. The previous tenant had been a strange little guy who also worked with me & the husband and had recently moved on.

They called the landlord, toilet was stopped up. He got the septic tank cleared out and gave them a very stern lecture about flushing condoms, the septic tank was full of them. Like hundreds.

They weren't using condoms. But the guy who moved out kept some sheep in a pen behind the house.

Long story short - Lifted the lid on a septic system and found condoms floating inside. Not the best picture because I’m not too crazy holding my phone over the top of a large pit of shit. But, the two yellowish things you see. There were quite a few more. Anyways, I reported on it as an issue, and when the sellers got a copy of the report….. The wife figured out her husband was stepping out on her quite regularly in their own home, while she was at work. She actually called to thank m and said “Everything makes so much sense now.” Whoops! 🤦🏻‍♂️
View attachment 59988
Oopsie! Fucked your wife!

Is that something you actually saw and took a picture of, or just something you saw online? 😂
My circus my monkey........I'm at the tail end of 8 house subdivision for faculty living on campus. There's a huge difference between residential construction companies and commercial construction companies in regards to safety. To get hired on to a good sized commercial job your employees need a minimum of the 8 hour OSHA course, not so with residential builders. The roofers were the only ones I didn't have to tell to get tied off. The f...cking siders, painters and masons all tried ladder brackets with a single wide 2x planks and no rails of any kind or single section scaffolding with no ladder for access or railings.

You what???!!!!???!!!!????!!!
Youve never heard that saying?

In the case you posted it was the hubby doing other people, but similar scenario.

Any more details on what happened between the two of them after you pointed this out?

Well true story, (from Newtown CT, home of the Woodchipper Murder). A peerson bought an old farmhouse and began renovating it. In an old sry well cistern under the house they found a body, all tied up and skeletal remains. Was the wife of the previous owner who went missing 30 years ago. I remembered it because I worked the missing persons case with my K9. Could not determine Cause of Death and husband was in Nursing Home by now.