• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Adventures In Home Inspection (Some May Be NSFW)

I know you’re not used to this, so I’ll give you a hint!

Women look completely different with their clothes off……
Sure looks like “Mens” dove shampoo bottles in the window….🫣

Well, I got a bit funny story, the previous owner of my house sold the house because he was sure that in this house living some ghosts. He was an honest guy and told me about these *risks*. I was quite skeptical from the start because I don't believe in ghosts or paranormal activity. The first weeks in the house went awesome, but close to autumn, I started hearing some strange sounds from the roof. It was like someone was walking on the roof and laughing. It was pretty scary. First thing I did in the morning I call the roofing company and ask them to check if my roof was okay. Thankfully they found the issue and fixed the *ghost*, and now no one bothers me.

Well, I got a bit funny story, the previous owner of my house sold the house because he was sure that in this house living some ghosts. He was an honest guy and told me about these *risks*. I was quite skeptical from the start because I don't believe in ghosts or paranormal activity. The first weeks in the house went awesome, but close to autumn, I started hearing some strange sounds from the roof. It was like someone was walking on the roof and laughing. It was pretty scary. First thing I did in the morning I call the roofing companyand ask them to check if my roof was okay. Thankfully they found the issue and fixed the *ghost*, and now no one bothers me.
You joined a cigar forum and this is the first post you make? Interesting.

image.jpg
Let’s see if anyone here is smart enough to connect the dots on this picture. 😉

Well of course on one side it’s the bathroom, the other side it’s the bedroom. Or the living room, or the kitchen…

How else do civilized people do it?