• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

After Christmas Herf

emoshun

SoCal Herfin'
gallery_11097_1804_243863.jpg

I'd like to welcome you to my place for an end of year herf, everyone is welcome even the elusive Rod.

Please bring beverages of your choice to share/hord, and I will have burgers and brats for you carnivore's.

Reply here so I can count heads and keep this on track.

Thanks!

Confirmed Members
Charley
Billy
Jeff (Maybe)
Brett
Kevin

I wish you could teleport here right after a quick stop and grab in Habana.

Barring some major catastrophe at work, I'll be there.  I'm looking forward it :thumbs:

Barring some major catastrophe at work, I'll be there.  I'm looking forward it :thumbs:

Puros - Awesome!

Gavin - Torrance, with exact address in profile.

Hope you guys all have a good time have a beer and smoke for me!

Paul

Thanks Paul, would be awesome to see some of those frozen East Coast faces on Sunday but that's ok.

Just got home from Vegas, and changing this up!

Scratching the burgers/brats in lieu of some carne asada tacos con chips y salsa.

Remember to bring your favorite libations and anything else that helps you have a good time/stay unhungry. :)

Jeff texted me that he is out, so it will just be the four of us, Jimmy.

Thanks Billy!

Guys please remember to bring a big jacket as my cave is very cold despite it being 73 today.

Guys, I'm sorry but I'm gonna have to back out. I've got a really bad head cold and sinus infection (damn santa ana winds!). Jimmy, sorry brother, I promise I'll make it up to you.

Booooooo Charley.... Booooooo!!!!

Charlie no worries brother!

Feel better soon, and take care if yourself.