• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

After smoking my first few Cubans...

Moki, I think you're the kind of guy that can be very harsh/abrupt, but once someone gets a chance to know you, they'd respect your opinion greatly.

Just ease up a bit on us noobs eh?

I honestly don't think I was that "harsh" with you... I was making an analogy that conveyed my point of view on the matter, and would hopefully get you to think "outside of the box" a bit in terms of what you were saying.

...and you did solicit input by asking "How many of you feel the same way?"

Lots of thin skins around here lately...

I see no harshness in the statement Moki made, it was an observation. Lets move on with this as this has been debated previously. If you bothered to do a search on the subject this would not be on the radar!

Where is Neal(SC) when we need a real answer on the question?

I see no harshness in the statement Moki made, it was an observation. Lets move on with this as this has been debated previously. If you bothered to do a search on the subject this would not be on the radar!

Where is Neal(SC) when we need a real answer on the question?

On vacation, is my understanding. Sun tanning in a thong, most likely...

My 2cents:

There are PLENTY of really good NC cigars that aren't expensive. I think the most I've paid for a NC was $12 and that was for opus and the anejo 48. All the cigars in my regular rotation cost $3-5 and compete with anything out there(IMHO). On the other hand, my favorite cuban cigars (PSD4,CORO,Siglo VI) cost 7, 12 , and $16.

Back