• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Ah..fuck it

Here you all go... later Barryman.

You will go on to type nonsense and bull of all sorts, shapes, and sizes but I won't be here to see it.
Well then what are we even doing here anymore :(

Oh, he hasn’t gone anywhere. This nut’s a serial troll; he can’t help but read every word of this thread.

I meant what are we doing here anymore in general. If barryman isn't reading what I post, then why should I even post at CP anymore? How can I go on even smoking cigars? Barryman...your absence has destroyed the hobby I love. I am now offering up my entire stash for sale. Best offer will be accepted. Don't worry, all the ISOMs are legit. I have a buddy who goes to Cuba and buys them from guys who work in the factory. CHE@@@@P!!!!

I think there might be something to said about some noob multi-accounting to be honest. Might be worth looking into given the similarity between barry's parting message and cigarbanger's parting message.....

I know what this guy believes in, whereas none of you fools know what the heck you're talking about. You see him praying for people on tv and it all looks like a scam to you. But have you ever delved deeper to find out what he stands for? probably not. Most of you will be sorry for this as you are burning in hell. I seriously doubt that Benny will be there with you though. I won't be back to this forum seeing as most of you are close-minded asssholes. Toodles bit-ches!

This can't be cigarbanger. He said that he wouldn't come back. :(

I think he found cigarbanger's post using search and was trying to be pathet... err funny in his last post. But it back-fired on him lol

I'm not slurrin' my speach occifer!!! Just speaking in cursive!!!

You will go on to type nonsense and bull of all sorts, shapes, and sizes but I won't be here to see it.
Well then what are we even doing here anymore :(

Oh, he hasn’t gone anywhere. This nut’s a serial troll; he can’t help but read every word of this thread.

Remember Bill Clinton (member, not the President). He was just leaving as I got here. Classic TROLL, but very subtle. Today, he'd get called in much shorter order - just as this jagoff did.

I love how this wanker types a ridiculous going away message, and then deletes it! Change of heart, or just no backbone?

And who the hell hyphenates the word "bit-ches"?!?! Every time I saw him write that, it bugged the crap out of me. Anyway Barryman, I'll miss you like a ruptured hemorrhoid. Toodles, BIT-CH.

I love how this wanker types a ridiculous going away message, and then deletes it! Change of heart, or just no backbone?

And who the hell hyphenates the word "bit-ches"?!?! Every time I saw him write that, it bugged the crap out of me. Anyway Barryman, I'll miss you like a ruptured hemorrhoid. Toodles, BIT-CH.

the '-' is there as a dramatic seperation of the syllables. In your case, it converts a one syllable word into two (sort of...maybe 1.5)

the '-' is there as a dramatic seperation of the syllables. In your case, it converts a one syllable word into two (sort of...maybe 1.5)
Guess I'm just slow... he had me wondering what bit ches means... is that french for something? :(

I'm a newb too and I'm pretty sure it's safe to say that when the majority of us joined CP, we lurked around for a while before actually joining. That being said, I bet at some point along his lurking stage, he saw "search is your friend" somewhere. I know that's not the answer we all like to hear when we ask a question around here, but the phrase is there for a reason. The questions we ask have been asked countless times before we even knew that CP existed, so the guys here before us answered them countless times. CP isn't a "tough love" kinda place IMO, it's just that over the past month the thin skin some of the newer members seem to have is really showing and they're getting a little heat for it. This isn't our house yet (newbs), we're still guests here until we prove ourselves, so in the meantime we need to show the respect that is deserved.

Very nicely put Brian... Exactly what I was thinking but couldn't say... Good work Brudda! :thumbs:

Tough Love,? Hey barryman, I know you are reading this so go over to CF and post a bunch of silly crap like you did here. Some of those guys will have you crawling back here crying your little eyes out to us to help you, LOL. I took a five month break from that place myself.

It's an internet BB for crying out loud. A bunch of folks with keyboards. OOOOH how scary!

I have found this place to be quite friendly, that's why I hang out and spend so much time here reading stuff and contributing where I can. Acceptance comes only with time and exposure, and the right kind of each.

"Read more post less" is the greatest advice that could ever be given when "joining" an internet group. No matter of it is cars, baseball cards or cigars.

Now please come back, guys like you make it much more fun to read. Besides, you didn't follow the proper proceedure, a proper meltdown needs to preceed your I QUIT speech.

I have found that CP is a more tough love kinda place, but also very welcoming. be nice to people, be respectful, install that bomb shelter you've always dreamed about... the list goes on of what makes a good member.

I'm a newb too and I'm pretty sure it's safe to say that when the majority of us joined CP, we lurked around for a while before actually joining. That being said, I bet at some point along his lurking stage, he saw "search is your friend" somewhere. I know that's not the answer we all like to hear when we ask a question around here, but the phrase is there for a reason. The questions we ask have been asked countless times before we even knew that CP existed, so the guys here before us answered them countless times. CP isn't a "tough love" kinda place IMO, it's just that over the past month the thin skin some of the newer members seem to have is really showing and they're getting a little heat for it. This isn't our house yet (newbs), we're still guests here until we prove ourselves, so in the meantime we need to show the respect that is deserved.
Well said, Brian.

This place has got plenty of love (both natural and unnatural varieties ??? ). But if you're going to be a knucklehead, then you've got to make it past the "tough."

Wilkey

...But I've read all I want to read from you usless cigar dorks and I'll be ending my membership. You will go on to type nonsense and bull of all sorts, shapes, and sizes but I won't be here to see it. Instead, I'll be out smoking some fine cigars rather than listening to it. To all of you that condone the use of the search function, search this! Oh, and by the way........Toodles bit-ches!

I know what this guy believes in, whereas none of you fools know what the heck you're talking about. You see him praying for people on tv and it all looks like a scam to you. But have you ever delved deeper to find out what he stands for? probably not. Most of you will be sorry for this as you are burning in hell. I seriously doubt that Benny will be there with you though. I won't be back to this forum seeing as most of you are close-minded asssholes. Toodles bit-ches!

Is "Toodles bit-ches!" the new catch phrase of the trolls?

:sign:

Good catch. Very likely the same guy. Here's his other flame-out thread. Issues.... :)

You know what fart man, it was a change of heart or something close to that. I just thought I'd be easy on you hoes this time and go on my merry way this time, ya bit-ch! But when dorky ass wurm said that he had saved it(who saves shit like that, really??), i couldn't resist to see the responses you turd-burg-ling a-holes could muster up. And for all you dumb-ass f-ers out there.....Yes, I am one in the same as the infamous cigarbanger. I thought I gave a big enough hint, but your skulls are too thick. Nonetheless, when you have enough stu-pid bas-TARDS[pun(definition:a humorous play on words)intended] working on something long enough there's a small chance you might just get a clue.

.....no matter how much you screen stuck dicks bi-tch, i know you still love me. How could you not, with my witty catch phrases and outrageous behavior??? Satchmo is the only one to admit his true feelings. You other SOB's need to open up for goodness sake. Maybe if you got some every now and then it'd be different....rethinking that, i doubt making love to the lady would help since most of you smoke and drink alone and rather than spending time with the old hag.

Summing it up, you might see me again possibly under a different alias but one thing is for you will get a chill down your spine(and based on the character of the people here probably a dick up your ass from your lover which has nothing to do with me striking again, thats has to do with him striking again and again and again) when cigarbanger strikes again! Seeing as it is afterdark, I'm sure you have some whoring to do so I'll let you get to work. Toodles Bit-ches!

You know what fart man, it was a change of heart or something close to that. I just thought I'd be easy on you hoes this time and go on my merry way this time, ya bit-ch! But when dorky ass wurm said that he had saved it(who saves shit like that, really??), i couldn't resist to see the responses you turd-burg-ling a-holes could muster up. And for all you dumb-ass f-ers out there.....Yes, I am one in the same as the infamous cigarbanger. I thought I gave a big enough hint, but your skulls are too thick. Nonetheless, when you have enough stu-pid bas-TARDS[pun(definition:a humorous play on words)intended] working on something long enough there's a small chance you might just get a clue.

.....no matter how much you screen stuck dicks bi-tch, i know you still love me. How could you not, with my witty catch phrases and outrageous behavior??? Satchmo is the only one to admit his true feelings. You other SOB's need to open up for goodness sake. Maybe if you got some every now and then it'd be different....rethinking that, i doubt making love to the lady would help since most of you smoke and drink alone and rather than spending time with the old hag.

Summing it up, you might see me again possibly under a different alias but one thing is for you will get a chill down your spine(and based on the character of the people here probably a dick up your ass from your lover which has nothing to do with me striking again, thats has to do with him striking again and again and again) when cigarbanger strikes again! Seeing as it is afterdark, I'm sure you have some whoring to do so I'll let you get to work. Toodles Bit-ches!
Saving this one for prosperity... :whistling:

I'm with ya, Barry. I always thought that Wurm guy was dorky-assed!

Who uses the word "dorky" nowadays anyway? Not even my 9 year old.