• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Ahhh......Springtime......

Mike33

So after a very long and cold weather here in the Midwest, Spring is finally starting to come. I feel like all I have smoked for the past 5 months or so has been PCs or Perlas. Only had the occasional Churchill or DC; too damn cold for anything that takes more than an hour to smoke.

What cigar are looking forward to smoking again or trying after the cold months are gone? I am looking forward to smoking some Punch DCs from '98, some '06 SLR DCs, and '07 RA Gigantes. Not too mention all the lonsdale and Corona Gorda smokes I haven't had in months.

I am looking forward to chomping down on a few more double coronas (Lusitanias, Gigantes, and SLR DCs) while I laze away the warm sunny afternoons reading or writing on the deck. I really enjoy just working on a single big cigar for about 2-2.5 hours at a time. Just light it up and start sucking.

Conversely, I am also greatly looking forward to being able to spend some leisurely time with the smallest sticks: Monte Joyitas, ERdM Lunch Clubs, etc. and a nice cuppa joe.

Hell, after a long, lean winter, I'm just looking forward to smoking period.

Wilkey

H.Upmann Monarcas and some Monte No. 1.

Yeah, Spring is here! No wind, temperatures in the lower 70's and that means enjoying a smoke outside. So, yesterday I smoked a nice Monticristo Enmundo by my Koi Pond. I bought this smoke about 2 weeks before Christmas so its been maturing in my humidor for at least 4 months. Ah, Spring is here. Now, lets see what else I have in my stash.

The Party Shorts from 05 are smoking wonderfully. I hope some of you guys get the time to post some reviews. It's always a pleasure to read them. Don't forget the pics ;)

I am hoping to light up a monte #2 this weekend if it stops raining and warms up a bit.

So after a very long and cold weather here in the Midwest, Spring is finally starting to come. I feel like all I have smoked for the past 5 months or so has been PCs or Perlas. Only had the occasional Churchill or DC; too damn cold for anything that takes more than an hour to smoke.

What cigar are looking forward to smoking again or trying after the cold months are gone? I am looking forward to smoking some Punch DCs from '98, some '06 SLR DCs, and '07 RA Gigantes. Not too mention all the lonsdale and Corona Gorda smokes I haven't had in months.

A couple 80's Davidoff's that I've had for a while....a nice Monte Tubo (cir. 1970)...and some of the older EL's!

I can and do smoke larger cigars in the heated 'man cave' at my house - however - it gets pretty smokey and the enjoyment factor of some older smokes maybe diminished...so I've waited to smoke them this summer.

(Although Moki's test may have proven things otherwise!!)

I have been out on the deck all afternoon. Started with a RASS and then went to a Cohiba Sig VI. Those were so good that I got a Mag 46 that I am working on now.

I have been out on the deck all afternoon. Started with a RASS and then went to a Cohiba Sig VI. Those were so good that I got a Mag 46 that I am working on now.

Dang Louie, I'm envious!

It has been a long winter. I went through a lot of DPG Cuban Classic Perlas. I couldn't believe that it was snowing last weekend. I don't smoke a lot of large formats, but I do have an old RA 898 that I've been looking forward to, along with a couple of RyJ Churchills that I hope to share with my brother some time this summer.

It has been a long winter. I went through a lot of DPG Cuban Classic Perlas. I couldn't believe that it was snowing last weekend. I don't smoke a lot of large formats, but I do have an old RA 898 that I've been looking forward to, along with a couple of RyJ Churchills that I hope to share with my brother some time this summer.

Yea, I went through almost a whole box of Tat HVI angeles in the past few months.

Last night I had a Punch Super Robusto from '06 and a CoRo from '05 while sipping on some 4 roses SB. Man, I love spring time :cool:

Boy I am lucky that my parents decided to settle in Miami! For all but a day or two every year, the weather is fine for outside smoking. Well, for you northerners, that day or two every year is probably good beach weather. :rolleyes:

Why don't you all move down to SoCal and you will have a smoke to look forward to every day.

Flatlanders! :laugh:

Brian

All great choices Mike, but nothing kick starts my springs like a 10+ year old Lusitanias..... These things are smoking simply fantastic beyond the 7+ year mark.

Very nice i am jealous but someone got to smoke them LOL. I am in the northeast and our weather has got better over the last week near 70 yesterday i am looking forward to some nice PSD4. Enjoy the Punch DC my friend

Our spring starts in September and ends around May 15th, so I'll be starting the perlas and minutos rotation for outside smoking soon. Its just paradise in Tucson right now. When I'm home, occasionally I'll light up a churchill with the last of my conference calls and sit on the patio answering emails.