• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

All the game talk...

Zombie mode and Netflix streaming have taken over my life. Me and my friend got to 13 by ourselves and have not been able to duplicate it. If you get the ray gun your good for a long while.

Zombie mode is better than the original game mode!

I'm gonna blow through the campaign today and I'll send you a message to play some zombies. I've been playing L4D on PC and want to mix it up a bit

You don't need to finish it anymore... patched to allow ANYONE into the Zombies. bastards... and that was the only reason I played thru the whole single player :angry:

I also play L4D on xbox and PC... steam id swissyjim

Been playing the original oldie but goodie, Starcraft (1 of course). Its so ancient but still fun on battlenet v/s online opponents. Handle is , of course, Martimus00.

I've been playing a lot of Madden 09 for the Wii. If anyone wants to play, my tag is n8dogg. Surprised to only see a few Madden players here.

Zombies Friday night again?!? :D

Might have another CPer playing with us. :thumbs:

Friday Nights are never good game nights for me. Me and Swissy shot up some gang members on Saints Row 2 the other night. I've been playing COD WaW lately. Not bad at all. Also I play Gears of War 2, Halo 3, Left 4 Dead, etc. JGC843 is my Gamertag.

Xbox 360
Gamertag: fsuftbllfan

Games I play:
COD4
Guitar Hero World tour
GTAIV

I was recently gifted the 360 and am currently borrowing all the games I play right now. You would think that being 21 I would be in the right demographic to be good at these games but anytime I get on COD4 I get my ass handed to me. It got to the point one time where everytime I spawned I died. What sad is that my 12 year old nephew told me that I should change my handle to "Powned." One of these days I'm going to get good and show him whats up!

I am at the point where I'm trying to decide to spend money on games, or save up to get my new humidor and cigars to fill it. Right now the humidor and cigars are winning the battle!

39086_normal.jpg

Calling all Call of Duty 5 Zombie Fans!!
Powering up Xbox360 in a few... come join in on the fun!
swissyjim on xbox... open game to friends and invites only...

What's your guys' record on zombie level? My friend finally got xbox live, so I'd be down to meet up with you folks for some zombie slaughtering sometime.

What's your guys' record on zombie level? My friend finally got xbox live, so I'd be down to meet up with you folks for some zombie slaughtering sometime.
A few of us made it to level 17, which is my best so far. I'm aiming for better tho...

I was part of that Level 17 crew but guess what?!?! Red friggin lights of friggin death as of 5:37 this afternoon. Son of a friggin bitch!!

Me and 2 friends got over 23 a few times, can't remember our highest any more. I'll have to teach you guys our strategy sometime ;).

heh breaking 23 is fun IMO, the strategy just gets you to a place where you can slaughter lots o zombies

GameTag:
Nv JoNe

System:
xbox360

Games:
Gears of War
Call of Duty 5
Bad Company

PS3 jeff1101

COD4
World at War
Madden 09
Fallout 3

If you get your ass handed to you it was my son playing not me. :laugh:

small session last night, but loads of fun.

I'll be on again Sunday while the wife is at work provided I get my honey-do's done.

And Joe... well, its less about strategy and more about being able to hit what you are shooting at. These stupid controllers SUCK. Gimma a mouse and keyboard any day... I'm the kinda guy that will empty a clip shooting on this side of you... and that side... back to this side... and so on as I just cannot get the hang of the stupid little joystick. Ever been kicked out of a game online because you sucked and they got tired of killing you? I have! :laugh: Ben will back up that claim :laugh: (but if I ever kick someone for being too bad, first I'll kick my OWN ass, then take a shotgun to the xbox...)

Since this is a game thread, I'll post this. This is a fun, free, and very addictive text-based game called Fatal Combat. If you sign up through this link, it helps me out. Plus, it's fun too so at least look at it. You would be doing me a solid (not quite sure if I used that expression correctly, but I like it anyway).

http://Fatal-Combat.com/register.php?REF=3949