• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

All the game talk...

small session last night, but loads of fun.

I'll be on again Sunday while the wife is at work provided I get my honey-do's done.

And Joe... well, its less about strategy and more about being able to hit what you are shooting at. These stupid controllers SUCK. Gimma a mouse and keyboard any day... I'm the kinda guy that will empty a clip shooting on this side of you... and that side... back to this side... and so on as I just cannot get the hang of the stupid little joystick. Ever been kicked out of a game online because you sucked and they got tired of killing you? I have! :laugh: Ben will back up that claim :laugh: (but if I ever kick someone for being too bad, first I'll kick my OWN ass, then take a shotgun to the xbox...)
LOL, this is true. Jim struggles with the deathmatch games haha. It's all in good fun though. I may play a little tonight if anyone wants to hit up some zombies maybe.

I've been playing a lot of Madden 09 for the Wii. If anyone wants to play, my tag is n8dogg. Surprised to only see a few Madden players here.
Once I can figure out how to not lose the connection immediately after kickoff, I'll play you.

Since this is a game thread, I'll post this. This is a fun, free, and very addictive text-based

You lost me at text-based...

Is it like:

*Kayakinboy kicks EShaw99 in the nuts*

*Kayakinboy PWNs all* :sign: :laugh:

I've been playing a lot of Madden 09 for the Wii. If anyone wants to play, my tag is n8dogg. Surprised to only see a few Madden players here.
Once I can figure out how to not lose the connection immediately after kickoff, I'll play you.

It's on! That is the big problem with Madden on Wii is that it's really glitchy. You can get booted at random times, and often times don't receive ranking points for a win. When it's working properly it's awesome though!

man, just found out there are over 45 new maps available for zombie mode of CoD5 on the PC!! Guess I'll have to download and spend more time on PC....

Zombie.jpg

That said, who's up for some xbox zombie killing today/tonight? :laugh:

It's on! That is the big problem with Madden on Wii is that it's really glitchy. You can get booted at random times, and often times don't receive ranking points for a win. When it's working properly it's awesome though!
I'll look for you next time I'm on. Nice sig pic by the way. My fantasy football team name is The Homestarmy.

im going to add a bunch of people tonight, who wants to kill some zombies?

If I am at home, count me in. By the way, did anyone see this on the news?

The other messages said Nazi Zombies are coming, run for shelter.... NICE!

Xbox Live Gamer Tag: Pillow Pants II
Games:
CoD4
CoD5 <--- currently playing

World Of Warcraft: (Garona Server)
Players: Harsh and Expel

My box is getting modded right now, but after that i want to play

I have been playing COD 5.

PS3

Stogie77

Now playing Resistance 2, but just starting.

oh sure... I see how it is. I try to get guys to play and no one shows up. What, do I stink? :laugh: (yeah yeah, I see the posts coming already...)

And careful on the modding... gets a lot of people kicked off of their Live account depending on what is modded on the console...

hey, and how about we all put CP or CigarPass in our profiles somewhere... I got a bunch of friends on the Xbox and I never know who is who! LOL

EDITED TO ADD: I just went thru and added everyone that posted in this thread (that's on Xbox) so if you see a friends request from SwissyJim, guess who? :cool: I'm always up for a good co-op game

Got your msg Jim.

We will have to Co=op GoW for sure.

Just a word of warning, I suck at FPS.....so bad for system link Halo 1 72 my call sign was Isuck.com

you have been warned.

Tim

Tim,
still looking for that hookup in GoW! Sounds like we'd be very compatible dieing together! :laugh: might take us a bit to get thru the game on co-op if no one is all that good, but that could provide a ton of entertainment!!

My box is getting modded right now, but after that i want to play

That's what she said... What are you having done?

Just flashing the firmware. It basically makes it to where any dvd you put in shows up as an xbox dvd, so i can burn games and play them.

It is supposed to be the latest in stealth.

We shall see!

oh sure... I see how it is. I try to get guys to play and no one shows up. What, do I stink? :laugh: (yeah yeah, I see the posts coming already...)

And careful on the modding... gets a lot of people kicked off of their Live account depending on what is modded on the console...

hey, and how about we all put CP or CigarPass in our profiles somewhere... I got a bunch of friends on the Xbox and I never know who is who! LOL

EDITED TO ADD: I just went thru and added everyone that posted in this thread (that's on Xbox) so if you see a friends request from SwissyJim, guess who? :cool: I'm always up for a good co-op game

I am easy, im either drunk or on the way!

If I am at home, count me in. By the way, did anyone see this on the news?

The other messages said Nazi Zombies are coming, run for shelter.... NICE!

LMAO! That's the first thing I thought of when I heard about this, "wonder if it's a CoD fan?"
rotfl.gif

Ok, I'm out for the first part of todays xbox gaming... my BFF :)laugh:) finally got CoD:5 for the PC and I'm gonna introduce him to Nazi Zombies on that. He refuses to get an Xbox so I have to humor him occasionally on the PC.

If anyone has CoD5 on PC gimme a shout on Steam @ swissyjim and see if we're on.

Ok, I'm out for the first part of todays xbox gaming... my BFF :)laugh:) finally got CoD:5 for the PC and I'm gonna introduce him to Nazi Zombies on that. He refuses to get an Xbox so I have to humor him occasionally on the PC.

If anyone has CoD5 on PC gimme a shout on Steam @ swissyjim and see if we're on.

Hey Jim, shoot me a PM anytime you decide to play COD4 on the box and I'll join up! You should have a great time killing me as I am extraordinarily horrible at the game, but I need to start getting some experience playing it. I get kind of embarrassed when 10-12 year old's are making fun of me online so I hardly ever play it, but if someone of your stature kills me I might sleep a bit better at night! Let me know brother.

OMG!! hahahahahahahahahahaa

for all you Nazi Zombie fans... I've already added THIS MOVIE to my netflix queue (no set release date yet)

There's also an official website for DEAD SNOW (THIS ONE has subtitles on so you can see what they are saying)

Hey Jim, shoot me a PM anytime you decide to play COD4 on the box and I'll join up! You should have a great time killing me as I am extraordinarily horrible at the game, but I need to start getting some experience playing it. I get kind of embarrassed when 10-12 year old's are making fun of me online so I hardly ever play it, but if someone of your stature kills me I might sleep a bit better at night! Let me know brother.

Kyle,
I don't actually have CoD4... just #5 World at War. CoD4 does not have Co-Op so I never bothered to buy it (since I only play co-op online anymore)
If you have #5 I'm always up for a walk thru Europe or Pacific! And, of course... Zombies! :laugh: