• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Am I too caustic?

But here's the beauty of it Sam, I can take that in fun and laugh, while still playing nice.... ;)

Rod said:
gawntrail said:
BTW.............Seems to me some deletion DOES go on here.  Not just threads or topics either........Entire Forums to be exact.  Didn't there used to be a NEWS & POLITICS Forum that was vaporized because of a few posters (and an anonymous one yet to be outed) lacked the maturity to engage in conversation that was a bit controversial, yet informative and entertaining  :0   
Hey Gawntrail,

If you actually read the forum description you would know that the forum was put up as a test only. It was never intended to be a permanent ficture at CP.

Maybe this thread will refresh your memory: http://www.cigarpass.com/forumsipb/index.php?showtopic=9002

So in other words,
stfunewbie-vi.jpg
Look here forumownerboy,

I was never under the impression that that forum was going to last very long. And I am not naive enough to think that it disappeared without warrant. I thought it was particulary entertaining to read that 'there is no post deletions going on', when that whole forum went the way of the Bolsheviks. I posted my sarcastic remark for the sake of being sarcastic.

CP is yours. What you do with it.........how you mod it......monitor it.......mend it..........manipulate it.........modernize it...........massage it.......mate with it....is your perogative. You pay the bills.

As far as the sarcasm and humor goes, I guess one has to be careful how they walk around here. At least until their post count hits 2K.

Wimpering in pain from the lashing I received,

M. Gipson

Post count don't matter much, hell, look at Coventry Cat.....he's hit 5000 and still dribbling about..... :D

I know that I am new, but this is some funny stuff even though it seems that some of are over sensative about what is said about your postings.

All this caustic talk is inspirational. I hope to take caustic to a whole new level one day. After all, we have the best teachers of caustic behavior here. :D

I like Randall better than asshole, but nobody mentioned that did they???

Hmmmmmmmm ;)

I think you all need to have a drink and a cigar and STFU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bill, go take your Geritol and call me in the morning........... :D :sign:

Can you believe this? All this caustic, abusive and controversial conversation and I wasn't here to put in MY $0.02 :angry:

Oh well, the Ulra Caustic Lee would have just reduced it to $0.01 anyway :p

This is Entertainment worth paying for :thumbs:

72 posts..............all for little ole me!

I thought about you today PB, you were nowhere to be found..... ;)

As for the entertainment issue, I try to liven things up around here. It has been a bit dull lately with all the secret santa threads and whatnot.

Who would have thought dave would come and join the fun......he kind of reminds me of that scarecrow from the Wizard of Oz, always looking for a brain.... ;)

Leebo8-9-8 said:
I like Randall better than asshole, but nobody mentioned that did they???

Hmmmmmmmm ;)
I think we should all refer to "the poster formally known as Leebo" as RUDY :sign:

Anyway, to answer the original question....
You must want to get a head start on all the self-improvement New Year's stuff. A little introspection can be good for becoming a better person. And then to have the courage to ask others for their objective opinion about one's faults, well, that is just so commendable.

So, no, I don't think you are too caustic. But you might be a bit of a...

snob :p

Leebo8-9-8 said:
Post count don't matter much, hell, look at Coventry Cat.....he's hit 5000 and still dribbling about..... :D
Yeah, what he said ;) :D
Look at my member block:
CP Newbie

Group: Members
Member No.: 616

Told ya' :p