• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

amazon of customs

Geeeeeezzzz you guys are funny.

In any case, I purchased from Amazon, hopefully, they are tasty.

Geeeeeezzzz you guys are funny.

In any case, I purchased from Amazon, hopefully, they are tasty.
We don't consider being scammed as being funny.

There are a lot of Highly experienced people here so scam artists like yourself tend to stick out like a sore thumb.

Wow me a scam artist ?

scam for what ?

Clearly not highly experienced, if you are calling me a scammer .
please enlighten me on how you made the assumption that I am a scammer

Wow me a scam artist ?

scam for what ?

Clearly not highly experienced, if you are calling me a scammer .
please enlighten me on how you made the assumption that I am a scammer
I think what people are saying is that this is the perception it can give Bill. In the past we had guys show up, post an introduction, hang out for a week or two, post cigars for sale, collect the funds, and then no one would ever see them again. Of course the cigars were never sent. Your scenario and the fact no one has had the chance to really get to know you fits that exact description is what’s being pointed out. You might be a scammer, you might not be. We have the four month rule in place to prevent what’s happened in the past and it gives everyone a chance to get to know you and your character.

The comments being made might seem rude and attacking, but it’s also a test to see how you respond and handle it. 😉

I think what people are saying is that this is the perception it can give Bill. In the past we had guys show up, post an introduction, hang out for a week or two, post cigars for sale, collect the funds, and then no one would ever see them again. Of course the cigars were never sent. Your scenario and the fact no one has had the chance to really get to know you fits that exact description is what’s being pointed out. You might be a scammer, you might not be. We have the four month rule in place to prevent what’s happened in the past and it gives everyone a chance to get to know you and your character.

The comments being made might seem rude and attacking, but it’s also a test to see how you respond and handle it. 😉
Who are you calling rude?
DICK!😆

Ok, I get it, don't stress will keep them not for sale anymore. I thought maybe sell them and get a range of nics or Dominicans that's is all . The states have very cheap pricing on these cigars pretty much buy triple almost for the price of one here in Australia .

And yes I asked for reputable sellers because you guys will have more experience in purchasing nics and doms at cheap prices .
I couldn't tell you the quality of these cigars and sellers, but if you asked me about Cubans I have a better understanding of where to buy from.

eg: Someone had mentioned amazon customs and I put my order in hopefully they taste as great as they sound that's all.

Again I apologize :)