• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Ammo Can Pass

I just want to thank all of you guys for participating in my first pass, and making what would have been a humble donation pretty impressive! It was a lot of fun running this and any of you guys are definately welcome in any pass I do in the future. I look forward to future trades/passes/etc. with you guys, and thanks for making me feel welcome here.

edit: spelling

Thanks Justin for doing the pass. It was a first class pass from a first class BOTL. :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

It was a lot of fun and an honor to be part of this pass Justin :thumbs: .

GREAT job on your first pass bro... Thanks for the opportunity to let me take part.

I routed the slots in the tray this afternoon. It wasn't my best work, but I think it'll do. I'll have it packed and on its way to Lkyman by Monday.

I'm bumping the ammo can pass to announce that raffle ticket sales are open! Each attendee of the Vegas HERF will receive some number of tickets as part of the door prize package. Those who can't make it will still be able to buy raffle tickets for the AmmoCanador and its contents (see above). Its creator, Tasman, has also added a few selects as well.

This is a virtually indestructable Army ammo can, procured in Iraq, formerly host to live squad automatic weapon ammo. Most of the cans you get on fleaBay hosted training blanks.

m249-3-s.jpg

It is signed by members from the Army unit that included Tasman, HighNTight, and Brickhouse (forgive me guys, don't know the unit ID). It is cedar lined, has a cedar singles tray, half a pound of 65% beads and digital hygro (from Cigarmony).

Tickets are a buck apiece in increments of 5. Again, attendees will receive some number of free tickets, and will be able to purchase as many as they desire. To buy your tickets now, go here. Proceeds go to pay for the softward and connect charges that bring us CigarPass (in other words, to Rod). Good luck - I hope you win!

P.S. In case I forgot to mention, the ending inventory of this pass are included in the prize!

I'm bumping the ammo can pass to announce that raffle ticket sales are open! Each attendee of the Vegas HERF will receive some number of tickets as part of the door prize package. Those who can't make it will still be able to buy raffle tickets for the AmmoCanador and its contents (see above). Its creator, Tasman, has also added a few selects as well.

This is a virtually indestructable Army ammo can, procured in Iraq, formerly host to live squad automatic weapon ammo. Most of the cans you get on fleaBay hosted training blanks.

m249-3-s.jpg

It is signed by members from the Army unit that included Tasman, HighNTight, and Brickhouse (forgive me guys, don't know the unit ID). It is cedar lined, has a cedar singles tray, half a pound of 65% beads and digital hygro (from Cigarmony).

Tickets are a buck apiece in increments of 5. Again, attendees will receive some number of free tickets, and will be able to purchase as many as they desire. To buy your tickets now, go here. Proceeds go to pay for the softward and connect charges that bring us CigarPass (in other words, to Rod). Good luck - I hope you win!

P.S. In case I forgot to mention, the ending inventory of this pass are included in the prize!

Thanks to all that made this an awesome one of kind prize! I can't wait to see it again! :D :D

SWEET!!

And Justin... thanks again for the pass. What a GREAT idea.

:thumbs:

Matter of fact, it went out today. Have fun humping that sucker to the car! 3-5 days, they say.

Ok Fellas - here are the pics of the Ammo Can with all the sticks. Best of luck to the winner of this - I can tell you, the seal on the lid is awesome. The work that Bruce did turned out really good. I'm hoping I get the winning ticket for it!

Herf2013-vi.jpg

Herf2016-vi.jpg

Herf2018-vi.jpg

Scott

edit - spelling