• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

An Open Lettter to CP an Coventrycat86

Leebo8-9-8 said:
What was this thread about again??? :laugh:
[snapback]153238[/snapback]​

Good question, I dunno since I can't read the first post in this thread by slowhand since I have him on ignore :laugh:

Leebo8-9-8 said:
What was this thread about again??? :laugh:
[snapback]153238[/snapback]​

Something about Sambo's limp meat(bacon) and expensive Thunderbird and oohhh yeah CC and slowhand's PMS fight...Somebody said something about credit that sent this thread spiralling out of control... :thumbs: :whistling:

emodx said:
AVB said:
From the first purveyors of devolution.

Crack that whip
Give the past the slip
Step on a crack
Break your momma's back

When a problem comes along you must whip it
Before the cream sits out too long you must whip it
When something's going wrong you must whip it

Now whip it - into shape
Shape it up, get straight
Go forward, move ahead
Try to detect it - it's not too late
To whip it, whip it good

When a good time turns around you must whip it
You will never live it down unless you whip it
No one gets their way until they whip it

I say whip it
Whip it good
I say whip it
Whip it good

{Repeat first two verses}

Now whip it - into shape
Go forward, move ahead
To whip it - into shape
Go forward, move ahead
To whip it, whip it good
[snapback]153110[/snapback]​

Can someone translate what this jarhead just said? Us puddle pirates don't speak jarhead. :whistling: :p LOL...just ribbin ya man.

Emo
[snapback]153121[/snapback]​

I always thought that was a suggestive song about masterbation. :p

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion -- even if it does not match your own.

An extremely insightful statement if I do say so myself ;) Slowhand's lack of understanding of this concept is what started all his nonsense in the first place.

Anyone care to venture a guess as to which member here posted the above quote sometime within the last two months?

That was Stevehawk but he obviously isn't talking about YOU. :p

coventrycat86 said:
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion -- even if it does not match your own.

An extremely insightful statement if I do say so myself ;) Slowhand's lack of understanding of this concept is what started all his nonsense in the first place.

Anyone care to venture a guess as to which member here posted the above quote sometime within the last two months?
[snapback]153323[/snapback]​

AVB said:
That was Stevehawk but he obviously isn't talking about YOU. :p

coventrycat86 said:

[snapback]153323[/snapback]​
[snapback]153352[/snapback]​

Quite the contrary AVB... I firmly believe this applies to everyone, including both CC and slowhand.

And CC, I find it interesting (and somewhat complimentary) that you care enough to go back and search through my posts. I've never been the subject of a -- what did you call it before? Oh yes, a "research project." Let me know when you publish your findings. :thumbs:

LMAO

And CC, I find it interesting (and somewhat complimentary) that you care enough to go back and search through my posts.

Don't get all excited now, it was just something I happened across when I was looking the hunting accident thread last night.

Wouldn't be much of a search... six weeks worth of posts... but then again CC grinds slow though exceedingly fine.

NA

SamClemmons said:
Wouldn't be much of a search... six weeks worth of posts... <snip>
NA
[snapback]153402[/snapback]​

True dat... and more of 'em than I'd like to admit are on this thread... :blush:

Opinions, opinions, opinions.

We all have them and since I have been a member of this sight (short timer) I think that is what makes it a great place to be. I am not here to "stur the stink" or go against someone elses opinion. If that is your thought, idea or response to any subject, so be it. That doesn't mean I or anyone else has to like it or RESPOND to it. My skin is thick, after all with my family you better have a double layer with some of them.

I am here to learn from others with more experience about cigars and to be able to pass that knowledge on.

Oh, CC you newbie bully :p . You can bully me with some of those (your opinion :D ) rockets in your collection any time you want to get rid of them. Yes, I'm mooching, trolling for gars. :whistling:

Tsk tsk tsk grasshopper... Some advice for you...

When you are trolling or mooching for cigars, you must be able to do it in a fashion that makes the sender think it was their idea or at the very least do it in such an unique and creative way that simply blows everyone away. Otherwise it is simply second rate and not worthy of attention here at CP ;)

Sam

Thank you master hopper.

Ok, so what you are saying is that you have a rocket or two that you need to unload just because you can't stand holding on to them anymore?

HHHMMM, what to do, what to do.

No better way to warn a newbie about a cigar than to let him/her try it. Cough, Cough, sputter, sputter. I am not talking about no "pocket rocket" either. HURL!

My mooching skills are a little rusty of late PSTAN, but if I were you, I would try something like...

'I just can't imagine that Machine Made Cuban Cigars could be all that good. I have never had one mind you, but I just can't see them being good. So tell me CC, are the Hand Mades any good at all, let a newbie in on the buzz from a master, will ya?' :rolleyes:

'I just can't imagine that Machine Made Cuban Cigars could be all that good. I have never had one mind you, but I just can't see them being good. So tell me CC, are the Hand Mades any good at all, let a newbie in on the buzz from a master, will ya?'

The words of cleverness.

I must learn to do better.

PuroBrat said:
My mooching skills are a little rusty of late PSTAN, but if I were you, I would try something like...

'I just can't imagine that Machine Made Cuban Cigars could be all that good. I have never had one mind you, but I just can't see them being good. So tell me CC, are the Hand Mades any good at all, let a newbie in on the buzz from a master, will ya?' :rolleyes:
[snapback]153481[/snapback]​

:D :D
Pretty good PB :thumbs: :laugh:

Speaking of cigars, I just can't figure out what the big deal is about ISOM's and higher end A/F's such as Sharks, Anjios, and OpusX.... although I have never tried most of the above.

But they can't be that great can they???

That would be pretty good except your mooch attempt was post 666. A sure sign something isn't kosher. ;)