• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

An Open Lettter to CP an Coventrycat86

coventrycat86 said:
PuroBrat said:
My mooching skills are a little rusty of late PSTAN, but if I were you, I would try something like...

'I just can't imagine that Machine Made Cuban Cigars could be all that good. I have never had one mind you, but I just can't see them being good. So tell me CC, are the Hand Mades any good at all, let a newbie in on the buzz from a master, will ya?' :rolleyes:
[snapback]153481[/snapback]​

:D :D
Pretty good PB :thumbs: :laugh:
[snapback]153485[/snapback]​

Please don't tell me this means I gotta bomb proof the whole Santo Post Office :0 :cool: :laugh:

Amatures, and I mean plain old amatures. Somtimes the simplist approach is the best. Mooching is an art and not to be taken lightly. Bad mooching rarely will get you cigars and will get you tagged as a no good mooch. Good mooching will have people busting your door down and wanting to send you cigars. Ask Matt...... the skills this man has is legendary. I don't know how but Matt is the highest King of Kings when it comes to the fine art of mooching.

Classes are by invite only. :cool:

Please don't TAG me as the "no good much". I haven't even been shot yet, at least not since I got married.

"no good much"? Maybe "not much good"? Or did you want to say"No good MOOCH?"

PSTAN said:
Please don't TAG me as the "no good much". I haven't even been shot yet, at least not since I got married.
[snapback]153527[/snapback]​

Southern/Central OKIE at that. It gets worse the farther into Eastern Oklahoma you go.

Goat herder is better than a Sheep herder. :whistling:

There are horns to grab. :D :laugh:

coventrycat86 said:
PuroBrat said:
Here ya go CC The thread
[snapback]153028[/snapback]​
Ah interesting, with my bad memory I honestly did not remember posting that. My frustration came from being a member on two boards GNESO & RefinedClass where they use a black background which drove me nuts as I had stated in a post somtime in April of 2004 (when I did a search on "refined class" in the lobby") It was not meant as an insult to KayakinBoy and if any of the members of this board took it that way, I'm sorry as that was not my intention.

Just a side note steve, you obviously find my post offensive yet do you find slowhands post where he calls my opinion "the worst piece of dribble" equally offensive?

I'll bet you don't so STFU you're obviously trolling for trouble as well so quit while you're behind.
[snapback]153031[/snapback]​

Uhmmm, is this an example of offering an explaination w/ an apology? :whistling:

half full monty said:
After two days of reading this whole thread, I just HAVE to say....I'm with SamClemmons on this one....

I have a package of $2.89 thin sliced Hormel bacon in the fridge that rips in shreads as you try to pull it apart to get it in the frying pan and a freakin $15 bottle of Toasted Head Merlot sitting on the counter.........sheezzz....drives me nuts.
[snapback]153223[/snapback]​

You know, some of the best bacon I have ever had was from Sams Club. They have two versions of a "thick cut" bacon. Both a maple cured and a hickory smoked variety. AWESOME! :thumbs:

I think you can also pick up a good deal on a 120Q Igloo as well.

PSTAN said:
Goat herder is better than a Sheep herder. :whistling:

There are horns to grab. :D :laugh:
[snapback]153539[/snapback]​

Thats not what I herd! :D

Allofus123 said:
Amatures, and I mean plain old amatures. Somtimes the simplist approach is the best. Mooching is an art and not to be taken lightly. Bad mooching rarely will get you cigars and will get you tagged as a no good mooch. Good mooching will have people busting your door down and wanting to send you cigars. Ask Matt...... the skills this man has is legendary. I don't know how but Matt is the highest King of Kings when it comes to the fine art of mooching.

Classes are by invite only. :cool:
[snapback]153523[/snapback]​

Okay Kenny, I got your address in my "secret" file :laugh:

See, this is what happens when an amateur picks a fight with another amateur. It just goes on and on and on, nobody draws blood, nobody wins, its death by a million lashes with a piece of yarn. Either take it to the next level and get nasty or kiss and make up. This other thing yer doin', and I'm not sure what it is exactly, just makes me tired. Stop making me tired or I will insinuate myself and somebody will get their feelings hurt.

NA

(almost forgot, pansy may be substituted for the word amateur in the post above)

camaroon4me said:
coventrycat86 said:
PuroBrat said:
Here ya go CC The thread
[snapback]153028[/snapback]​
Ah interesting, with my bad memory I honestly did not remember posting that. My frustration came from being a member on two boards GNESO & RefinedClass where they use a black background which drove me nuts as I had stated in a post somtime in April of 2004 (when I did a search on "refined class" in the lobby") It was not meant as an insult to KayakinBoy and if any of the members of this board took it that way, I'm sorry as that was not my intention.

Just a side note steve, you obviously find my post offensive yet do you find slowhands post where he calls my opinion "the worst piece of dribble" equally offensive?

I'll bet you don't so STFU you're obviously trolling for trouble as well so quit while you're behind.
[snapback]153031[/snapback]​

Uhmmm, is this an example of offering an explaination w/ an apology? :whistling:
[snapback]153541[/snapback]​

Apples & oranges John ;) Did I take a backhanded slap at KB with my EXPLANATION? ;)

coventrycat86 said:
HEARDER

Mrs. Crabtree can't keep up....... :laugh:
[snapback]153556[/snapback]​

I beg to differ there MRS smarty pants. It's actually HERDER like I spelled it.

Hearder? Where in the hell did you come up w/ that? So I heard you were a bully............does that mean I'm a:

HEARDER

:laugh: