• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Anejo/OpusX Super Bowl Pool 2010

Oh, can you feel the love tonight!
thumbs-up.gif

OK, that did not sound the way it should.....more of a soulpuppy quote.
unsure.gif

Charlie you good on this? If not let me know?

I am covered!! :thumbs: Thanks for the offer Dean!

Khris,

I understand Tone-NY is pending but he's a gentleman's gentleman. That tsmckenney character though, you need to be careful of that piker! :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign:

Khris,

I understand Tone-NY is pending but he's a gentleman's gentleman. That tsmckenney character though, you need to be careful of that piker! :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign:

You can never trust a guy who works for the company he does. :p I will be collecting from him on Thursday. Or else....................... :sign:

We attempted to deliver your item at 4:11 PM on January 25, 2010 in MINNEAPOLIS, MN 55407 and a notice was left. You may pick up the item at the Post Office indicated on the notice, go to www.usps.com/redelivery, or call 800-ASK-USPS to arrange for redelivery. If this item is unclaimed after 15 days then it will be returned to the sender. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.

Sorry for the delay on this.

We attempted to deliver your item at 4:11 PM on January 25, 2010 in MINNEAPOLIS, MN 55407 and a notice was left. You may pick up the item at the Post Office indicated on the notice, go to www.usps.com/redelivery, or call 800-ASK-USPS to arrange for redelivery. If this item is unclaimed after 15 days then it will be returned to the sender. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.

Sorry for the delay on this.

Pick them up today. it's all good.

All sticks are essentially accounted for. I will be drawing numbers and posting stats/pics this weekend.

Awesome! I just noticed that my name was next to Brickhouse......maybe his luck will rub off!

All sticks are essentially accounted for. I will be drawing numbers and posting stats/pics this weekend.

(Fist shaking)
Mick!

Proving me right (again), Mick did not or could not READ the rules. The Irish cannot read, I rest my case.

As I wait to see what numbers I get I realize that it probably doesn't matter! Remember when you were in a football pool and 0, 1, 4, and 7 meant you had a good chance? With today's offenses, and league rules discouraging defense, 38-46 is normal score so it really doesn't matter what numbers you get.