• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Annual CP Herf - Inland Empire California

Will you make the trip to Upland?

• Yes

Votes: 17 73.9%
  • No

Votes: 6 26.1%

• Total voters

Rod

Administrator
Staff member
I know everyone wants to get the annual CP herf going again, and I especially want to see it come back! We held the first 3 herfs in Vegas, however due to raising costs, smoking bans, and limited venues, we had to stop doing it there. The good news is that our backyard can easily accommodate 100 herfers. We're considering hosting it towards the end of May during Memorial Day weekend. We live in Upland, CA, which is only about 20 min from Ontario Int'l Airport. Plenty of things to do in LA, plus lots of places to stay. We were thinking about making it a three day event - Friday, Saturday, Sunday - Saturday being the main event at our house.

Sounds good Rod. I was hoping that the annual herf would be revived again.

Would be nice. If it is end of May it will totally depend, as my youngest son's bday is the 23rd and that will probably have us tied up with family.

Rod, you know I'm down with herfing with the brothers. Sounds wonderful, and if there's anything I can do to help out, you know you can count on it...!!...:thumbs:

Rod that's great news! Looking forward to seeing old and new faces. Let me know what help you need.

Sounds like a great time, I will have to check the calendar and see if I can make it.

I need to try to finagle this into an anniversary trip with TheWife(c). :gears turning, smoke emerging from ears:

I'm very into this! I might just make the super exhausting, bothersome, long haul into Upland...:D

If there's anything I can do to help out for preparation, let me know and I'm in, Rod.

-Billy

I will be there! If there is anything I can do to help Rod, let me know. (BBQ, salsa's, sides, etc etc)

-Jimmy

Wish I could, but I already have plans that weekend.

Have fun, everyone!

I'm just putting feelers out there for now, but I'm thinking hosting it at our house is probably the best option at this point. We'll have the freedom to do what we want. Of course there will be some ground rules........... ;)

I'm just putting feelers out there for now, but I'm thinking hosting it at our house is probably the best option at this point. We'll have the freedom to do what we want. Of course there will be some ground rules........... ;)

There has to be a "No Pants" rule so (Neal) and Kirk can come. I'm just saying.

I'd love to but Memorial Day Weekend is a definite no-go for me. Too much family stuff going on.

There has to be a "No Pants" rule so (Neal) and Kirk can come. I'm just saying.

Yea!

I mentioned this to Mrs. Crabtree last night when he stopped over...he's IN!

:thumbs:

...oh yea...will there be any golf? :whistling: