• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Another Tat exclusive

Looks interesting. Any locals that want to run a split of part with a fiver....I'm down....:cool:

I love the Tat Brown Labels but this gimmicky stuff he puts out makes me shake my head. ???

100% in agreement.

Whatever. Every special tat release I've tried has been awesome. If you guys shared the same flavor profile that i do, you'd be 32% agreement rather then 100%.
Ironically, the only Tat special release I ever tried and didn't like was when we met at Mahogany's in Philly. I smoked a Tat Black and must have been sold a bad one downstairs at Holt's.

Steve

Ok, steve, your right- I thought the tat black tasted like graham cracker. However- ever had a smore? With out the graham cracker, you'd just have a chocolate marshmallow mess!

All the blacks I ever had wouldn't burn properly... ???

I've had that issue with all the Tat Black tubos I have smoked. Also the ash tended to flower on those sticks. Was not impressed at all by these.

When I hear about about a new Tatuaje release, the scene from Forest Gump where Bubba is tellin' Forest about all the different ways to cook shrimp runs through my head......

I'm waiting for the, "And umm, well, that's just about it."

Good smokes, just too many to keep track of.

I got to smoke one this afternoon. This is a fantastic cigar if you like spice, pepper, full flavor and a decent amount of strength behind it all. I had a pretty good nicotine buzz when I got out of my car, after smoking one on my ride home from G Street. These don't disappoint in any way. But G Street's almost out of bundles. I'd give it until tomorrow at the latest for them to be gone.

If Pete makes a thermonuclear Beedog cigar I will buy a box/bundle. It could have stripes and a 'stinger tip'

If no one has one already they wanna split I can call when the shop opens tomorrow. Let me know.

I will call in the AM. If they have them I will go off those that have already expressed interest in fivers on this post. That should cover the bundle. I let ya know

IMHO...this is probably one of the best cigars that Pete has EVER released.