• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Any Gamers in the forum??

Just put BK down for nap.
That gi, wiz, arch, quake army got me so much DE in no time flat.

I think that's what my niece has. I played it for a few minutes. Felt weird having a two piece controller.
I just picked up the pro wireless controller for games. I’ve had it since October 17. It has its pros and cons. I’m digging the retro games and new versions of old games.

I just picked up the pro wireless controller for games. I’ve had it since October 17. It has its pros and cons. I’m digging the retro games and new versions of old games.

She made me be Cappy while she drove Mario around the map...lol
I couldn't figure out why she was calling me Cappy (my grandfather's nickname) but my bro in law explained it to me.

My boys want one. I was looking in this thread for computer gaming suggestions by skipping to the end. I saw unintelligible jargon and Nintendo switch talk. Now I have to put in an effort, poopy.

When I get home I'm putting together a mid-range gaming computer for them. They don't know this yet.

I'm on Xbox live pretty often as Acclaym. Usually stick to Fortnite or Rocket League.

Resurrecting this thread.

Anyone pick up a Nintendo Switch?
I've been kicking that idea around for a few months now. I didn't want any kiddie games if I bought one...or any games that were too complicated where I had to use all 10 fingers at one time to perform a move like PS4 and XBox. I found a forum online for adults that play the Switch...LINK...and I think I have my plan mapped out. Probably in the Fall as I just bought both classic Nintendos last week when they were re-released.

I've been kicking that idea around for a few months now. I didn't want any kiddie games if I bought one...or any games that were too complicated where I had to use all 10 fingers at one time to perform a move like PS4 and XBox. I found a forum online for adults that play the Switch...LINK...and I think I have my plan mapped out. Probably in the Fall as I just bought both classic Nintendos last week when they were re-released.
I find it worth the coin. And, if you wanted to, you could play on the crapper! It’s mobile.
:)

I know it's been almost a year, sorry for the thread necro.
Any Empires and Puzzles players?