• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Anyone else seeing Amazon ads?

I sure you had wonderful parents who taught you manners well, it shows. Sorry my idea upset you so much, but it was just an idea for Rod to jump on an opportunity, if the right one comes his way.

BTW people start businesses everyday, come up with inventions, then someone come along offer a tighty some of money for there business, invention, intellectual property, they sell, retire, or try and do it again. Just like they did the last time.

That is how the world works unles your a factory worker, or maybe EMS hoping for a gold watch, pension, and maybe health insurance in old age.

BTW I think you need change your user name to: BlindedByStupidity, your sure are not a rocket scientist.
...for posterity....

Perhaps, just perhaps, the entire world isn't driven by blind profit, but now and then by the kinship and brotherhood of like minded people. A concept that I'm sure your simple mind isn't able to comprehend.

While it's very tempting to call you names based on your forum name, I won't stoop to your level.

I'm still hoping you'll quietly fuck off and go away, but it seems apparent that you're too breathtakingly arrogant to realize when you don't fit in. So be it. Enjoy the ride.

I am just tough, well seasoned, I worked in a very competitive field, did not let a few people chase me away from anything, because a few thought there were better, more expended, smarter, and halted anyone who was not like them.

Speaking of money, if your employeer told you they were cutting your pay by 50% when you got to work tomarrow, but you knew you could walk across the street to a new job for the same or more money. I sure you would stay at the old job for half pay, as money is no motivation, or important right??

How do you buy the things you love in life without money? Like your Cigars, a fine bottle of spirits, a good bicycle, a nice car, or a good bottle of vino? Money is not important? Really not until you need some to pay a bill, or by a gallon of milk.

Speaking of stooping to ones level? Maybe you need to re-read your fire storm attack with the "F" word, and venom in post #17 above. Can you say hypocrite, if you don't know where to find a hypocrite that's easy, he will be your mirror when you shave again.

Hit: Try using is an IGNOR BUTTON, I don't believe in them, as soon or later you might miss something good & educating.

Like a recent comment in a post on CP about chemicals not in soil in Cuba. Who would have thought someone could be allergic to Cigars not grown in Cuba, because of allergies to chemicals use ever other place in the world to enrich soil, that gets into tobacco.

Last edited:
Why are you here? I mean, apparently aside from the obvious? The fact that you seem to get off on being the ultimate troll. You’re not contributing jack squat here. Nothing of significance. NOTHING. You may be a good dude in person, but your online manners suck. Maybe if you followed the advice that was given to read more and post less, MAYBE, you would be tolerable. You’re either ill, or you’re not the sharpest tool in the shed. You’re not right. For that I feel some degree of pity. It’s a free country, be or do whatever you like, but CP has its own decorum. You don’t get it, and you obviously never will.

I am just tough, well seasoned, I worked in a very competitive field, did not let a few people chase me away from anything, because a few thought there were better, more expended, smarter, and halted anyone who was not like them.

Speaking of money, if your employeer told you they were cutting your pay by 50% when you got to work tomarrow, but you knew you could walk across the street to a new job for the same or more money. I sure you would stay at the old job for half pay, as money is no motivation, or important right??

How do you buy the things you love in life without money? Like your Cigars, a fine bottle of spirits, a good bicycle, a nice car, or a good bottle of vino? Money is not important? Really not until you need some to pay a bill, or by a gallon of milk.

Speaking of stooping to ones level? Maybe you need to re-read your fire storm attack with the "F" word, and venom in post #17 above. Can you say hypocrite, if you don't know where to find a hypocrite that's easy, he will be your mirror when you shave again.

Hit: Try using is an IGNOR BUTTON, I don't believe in them, as soon or later you might miss something good & educating.

Like a recent comment in a post on CP about chemicals not in soil in Cuba. Who would have thought someone could be allergic to Cigars not grown in Cuba, because of allergies to chemicals use ever other place in the world to enrich soil, that gets into tobacco.

Still not proofreading though...

I'm sorry man, this just isn't the place for you.