• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Anyone want to help a friend?

i'm in like flynn bro. i'll get a package together and ship it
on friday :D

I'm on my way on this day of Thanksgiving to send this package out (automated clerk)

JC

Let me check with Sam but we should be able to send him a package too Joe :)

melly :love:

Huntington, WV I've got family there :D

Anyway, putting together alittle something right now ;)
will go out Monday :thumbs:

Package went out today Joe, it's the least I could do for a brother ceegar smoker over there in the desert doing his best for the USA..... :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Package going out tomorrow morning Joe...I hope it makes it in time!!!

Joe I.

Joe.
Has she sent the package yet... I am behind. Hell, they don't live 15 miles from me. They live near Ritter Park. (I grew up just outside of Huntington.)

If it isn't too late LMK and I will get something out to him.

I'm curious to hear how big the bomb became. I gotta believe that it ultimately violates several international treaties. :D

Sorry it took so long to get back! Been away huntin' for the last week and a half. So far she received 14 boxes! Over 200 cigars! :0 She has sent the first shipment out and is going to send out any other boxes for New Years. She is trying to put a little letter together about his unit and what is going on over there, plus she is trying to get a platoon shirt for all that sent a box! I can't thank you guys enough for the time you took and your overwhelming generosity! Oh yea, 1 of you guys reeeeeeeeeeeeealy blew her mailbox up!! Close to 100 cigars alone!! :0 When I get the name of who it was............ Bwahahahahahahaha!! ;)

Joe.M. it was a pleasure. anything for the troops. :)

If they need more Cigars let me know.

Close to 100 cigars alone!!

Like you have no idea who that is?

C'mon LMAO :D :D :D

I'll give ya twenty guesses and the first 19 don't count. :thumbs:

Can you say Rainbow Warrior?