• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Apple Cider Donuts

Never heard of them, but they sound tasty!

I'm with Adrian, shame we don't have seasons in So Cal. Our seasons are so mild. :)

Don't think that I have ever had a bad donut, is there such a thing?

Three seasons in Vegas for me: Baseball, Football, Hockey that coincide with the weather seasons: fuggin' hot, smoking weather, windy.

Great call, tigger! I almost forgot about these. Cannot wait to grab some when I'm up in Mystic next weekend.

That sounds so good. A donut and a nice big cup of milk. I also enjoy various pumpkin stuff too. (Beers especially)
Have a great weekend everyone.

Almost that time of the year! I take the family apple & pumpkin picking every fall at the beginning of October - we go to a place called Eastmont orchards down in Colt's Neck (NJ). It's right down the street from Delicious Orchards, and I always make it a point to stop in and grab some fresh apple cider and few sleeves of donuts. Good stuff! :thumbs:

Gary great suggestions, now to pick a weekend that works for most!

Almost that time of the year! I take the family apple & pumpkin picking every fall at the beginning of October - we go to a place called Eastmont orchards down in Colt's Neck (NJ). It's right down the street from Delicious Orchards, and I always make it a point to stop in and grab some fresh apple cider and few sleeves of donuts. Good stuff! :thumbs:

:thumbs: That's the right corridor Matt.... right along 34. The place we go to is also not far from Delicious Orchards.

Timger...what weekends will you be around?

Garful...Odds of my making anything before the end of October are really slim...I'd say go ahead and plan what works for the most people, and I'll try to make it. If I can't, we'll just hafta do a second round. :)

Of all places my local shoprite has a donut machine and makes apple cider donuts and gives out samples during the fall. It's real hard to pass on. I fail most times.

DG

Tried my hand at making these this morning and they turned out delicious, but didn't have any apple flavor to them. Gonna have to tweak the recipe a little the next time.

Picture001-1.jpg

Every Wednesday over at Dag Hammarskjold plaza there's a roaming farmers market. One of the vendors has those and also fresh made jelly filled. MMMMmmm they are good!

Whenever someone mentions a "Jelly Doughnut", I always think about Kubricks' "Full Metal Jacket" :laugh:

Nick

The Apple House in Linden, Virginia. Fresh made daily, year round.

NA

We grabbed our first dozen of the season from Milburn Orchards over the border in Maryland. Absolutely delish fresh out of the fryer.

Oh yeah, got a 38# pumpkin too. :)

Wilkey

We grabbed our first dozen of the season from Milburn Orchards over the border in Maryland. Absolutely delish fresh out of the fryer.

Oh yeah, got a 38# pumpkin too. :)

Wilkey

Keep on, and you're gonna make me drive up there! They sound yummy.

I do miss Edwards Apple Orchard in IL. I loved heading there, getting some donuts and some cider, that was the best. The weather turns a bit cooler, the leaves turn. Ah a great time of year.

I love the fall weather, but in the desert we don't have a fall.