• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Apple Pie Moonshine Recipe

I've wanted to make this and never have. I think I will try and get it done this weekend!!!! If I bottled some before the Gasoline would it be good for the kids???

I've wanted to make this and never have. I think I will try and get it done this weekend!!!! If I bottled some before the Gasoline would it be good for the kids???
I don’t see why not. Much sweeter though. Might need to fool around with cutting it a bit with water.

Making up a double batch for the Super Bowl...this one will have a kick to it. o_O

Definitely gonna try this soon! I’m curious how it would turn out if you let it sit for a week in a fermentation bucket with isinglass. I feel like being clarified would nice final touch

You know what I’ve been doing the last few batches...I use ground cinnamon instead of the cinnamon sticks when I brew. Once cooked & cooked, I strain the batch 4 or 5 times with a fine mesh straining bag. Then, after I add the alcohol, I add one stick to each jar as I fill them. I don’t think the sticks impart enough cinnamon flavor during the cooking/cooling stage.

I did not read this thread, but I tell you what..I’ve got a buddy that does this..and apple pie moonshine is the bomb! :)