• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

April Scotch Buy

AVB

Jesus of Cool, I'm bad, I'm nationwide
Once again it is time to bring in a selection of so items that can't be found here in the US. The same as the other orders, first come first served, I need to buy in lots of 6 bottles for shipping reasons so you can get more then one if you wish. Post in this thread what you want and EMAIL YOUR ORDER TO ME

Pick what you want, send me a money order if we haven't done business before or a check if we have and I'll take it from there. Be sure to include the address you want it shipped to unles you are buying me a gift. :p

For this scotch buy we have the return of the Chieftain's Choice Cigar Malt along with old favorites like the Cuban Rum Casked Glenfiddich that is so popular and a few new items for your drinking pleasure. There has been a small price increase due to new Royal Mail rates that works out to about $2 a bottle.

Remember that I have to order in batches of 6 so place your order early!

Prices are delivered to your door in the lower 48. Alaska and Hawaii add $5

Chieftain's Choice Cigar Malt -$98
A 12 year old Speyside malt matured in a Port Pipe and limited to just 900 bottles. Distilled in November 1992 and bottled in August 2005 at the natural strength of 51.5 %. Especially selected to pair well with a cigar!

Monkey Shoulder - $61
A new blended malt which is made up of Kininvie, Balvenie and Glenfiddich. An easy drinker with a pleasant complexity.

Ardbeg Serendipity - $75
You have probably heard the story by now...some "very old" Ardbeg accidentally gets mixed with some youngish Glen Moray in the bottling hall. OOPS! Still, it shouldn't happen again so could become a collectable? Jim Murray loved this.

Glenfiddich Gran Reserva - $114
21 year old Glenfiddich which has been finished in casks which previously held Cuban Rum.

La Fee Parsien ABSINTHE 68% (136 proof) - $85
Made in Paris according to a 19th century recipe containing Wormwood (Artemisia absinthium) and other aromatic herbs. It's the only absinthe endorsed by Marie-Claude Delahaye, founder & curator of the Absinthe Museum in France. The high strength version!

HAVANA CLUB 7 Year Old Rum - $60
The seven year old version of the world famous rum. Apparently this is being phased out soon, in favour of the 5 year old.
I know this is a high price but these bottles travel a lot to get to me. Cuba to the UK to the US. If you want it cheaper go to Canada or Mexico, I'm only offering it because I was asked if I could.

Green Spot Irish Whiskey - $77
Mitchell & Sons' Green Spot. One of the rarer Irish whiskies, described by whisky writer Jim Murray as 'Unquestionably one of the world's great whiskeys.'

And lastly for the PEAT PHREAKS

Smokehead Single Malt - $60
A new un-named single malt from Ian Macleod Distillers. Nicely packaged and fairly priced, and with a big South Islay style. "Its like a cannonball!" say the producers. Great value and attractively packaged.

Chieftain's Choice Cigar Malt 1 please :whistling: :thumbs:

I'm down with a Chieftain's Choice Cigar Malt. I'll get your MO out in today's mail. I'll PM you with the DC as soon as it finishes printing..... :p

Thanks, AVB - B.B.S.

Cool, I have 2 slots left in Box #1 and 6 in Box #2. I've never had to use 3 boxes but if there is enough interest I will.

OK, box #1 is full, box #2 has 3 slots (4 if I give up one of my 2) at the moment. Box #3, if needed, has 6 slots.

Long time no post :whistling:

AVB is Paypal OK?
please PM me if so, if not I will look into getting a money order.

Put me down for the Green Spot Please, been looking for this since I fell in love withe Red Breast.

Thanks,
-Matt-

Well...I'd take a bottle of Absinthe as well. :thumbs:

OK, that is 2 boxes full. Everybody else that wants to order will be on standby to see if I can fill another 6 bottle box. I'll wait until Wednesday to see how it goes.

I'll take one of the cigar malt, as discussed. Sorry for the late post. let me know if i screwed anything up.

If I could I would like a bottle of Absinthe also :thumbs: . Thanks AVB.

OpusXKC, you are on standby, if enough other people want to order to fill up a box I'll place the order. 5 to go.

smokehead single malt if i could. :cool:

You're on standby too, 4 to go.

I would like two bottles of HC7 please.

This is my first time in. I'll be emailing you but do you need to confirm me or something?

Wilkey

Standby for you too Wilkey, I need 2 more slots to be filled and box 3 will be complete and can be ordered.