• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Attention CP Members

Rod

Administrator
Staff member
Over time people tend to change; sometimes for the best, other times for the worst. As many of you know, one of our former members has taken the change for the worst. DaveWF was once an upstanding member of CigarPass.com. He was even a moderator at one time. Unfortunately the man changed and became very greedy. The members of CP have spoken, and they demanded that Dave be banned from the site. After reading through many previous post's made by Dave, I saw exactly why the members of CP wanted Dave out of here.

We gave DaveWF many, many chances, actually too many chances. I personally thought he would turn around for the better, he never did. Dave recently emailed me telling me that I have absolutely no choice but to un-ban him, because my claim for a ban does not exist. Since Dave believes that email/PM's/IM Conversations and such are not personal, I'm going to post an email that Dave sent me a few days ago. My reponse to Dave is in red. I simply want to set the record straight as to why Dave is no longer welcome here. I'm sure there is one or two people out there who wish Dave wasn't banned, so please, read the below email. I'm sure it will clear some things up...

---------------------------------------------------
E-MAIL FROM DAVEWF:

LOL – now you’re just being funny. You say my “f-uck-heads” post was the last straw, right? Ok then – it’s time for you to un-ban me, because I never made that post. I’ll tell you what, send me a screen shot showing a post where I said ****heads (or ****heads, as it would show up) with my IP address and I’ll leave you alone for good. Until then, you have no choice but to un-ban me. Your reason for the ban does not exist.

Dave,

Do you not remember what you post? The image you posted clearly stated “****heads” and it was obvious you were alluding to Leebo. You blatantly disregarded the board rules of CigarPass.com on several occasions. You said you were going to “beat up” leebo because he calls you Davey; you called Leebo an “asshole”; you’ve taken advantage of several BOTL’s; you’ve asked me to ban Leebo, SamClemmons, and a couple other members because they were “picking on you”; you posted objectionable material in the Lobby; shall I go on?

Here's the post: http://www.cigarpass.com/forumsipb/index.php?showtopic=10294
Of course DaveWF removed the image and replaced it with a monkey. The original image was the post which displayed the "f-uckhead equation".

E-MAIL FROM DAVEWF:

Oh, and regarding the IM – yes, you’re right, it was a private IM - MY private IM 0 it was on MY computer. I posted part of a conversation that I was a part of. That is completely within my right. Especially when it was to prove that you were either a) lying or b) just being forgetful and making me the bad guy for it. A conversation that I was a part of was posted to defend me – nothing more.

Dave,

Thanks for clarifying that it’s ok to post “private” material publicly. Let’s not forget you said that. Didn’t you get angry at someone recently for posting a PM? If I remember correctly, the posted a PM and it made you look pretty silly. But like you said, it’s not private, so no problem there.

E-MAIL FROM DAVEWF:

Regarding the business advice… did you, or did you not ask for my advice within the past year? In your own words, “I ask you your opinion of something“ – that makes it a fact. If you want to interpret that to mean that I advised you on every aspect of your business through out the entire past year – then you would be correct, that was not true. But that was not what I said. Over the past year, I gave you advice. Period. You misinterpreted it and jumped the gun with your reaction.

Dave,

Why is this even coming up? It has absolutely nothing to do with the issue at hand. I guess this is just your way of dodging questions. DON’T LOOK AT ME!!! DON’T LOOK AT ME!!! Tables have turned yet again…

E-MAIL FROM DAVEWF:

I’ll respond to your question about what I have to contribute in the same forum that you asked it in.

Dave,

You were asked this question on several occasions, for the past month. You never responded, therefore you have nothing to contribute. Your continuous silence is your response.

E-MAIL FROM DAVEWF:

Regarding Sams post – did you bother to read the post that he flew off the handle about? It was made in jest over his news of a raise. But of course you didn’t bother to read it. It was better for you to go with the mob mentality. I expected better from you.

Dave,

I don’t believe you bothered to read Sam’s reply. Why must you be so conniving?

E-MAIL FROM DAVEWF:

The bottom line is you said the final straw was caused by a post that I never made. With that in mind, assuming you’re the man of your word that you claim to be, then you have no choice but to un-ban me.

Or are you going to make up more reasons and nonsense?

Dave,

Everything I stated is factual. You, on the other hand, seem to be in your own world: fallacy. In regards to getting unbanned, my best advice is to take it up with CigarPass.com Consumer Affairs, they’ll be more than happy to assist you. Either that, or sue me. I’m done playing games…

Regards,

Rod

www.CigarPass.com

-------------------------------------------------

I simply wanted to put this past us and move on. Dave is no longer welcome here, and that's it. However, Dave is continuing to show the type of person he really is. This morning I was working with AVB and EMO on creating a few new forum categories for the CP Saloon, and all of a sudden I come by a post made by sir-smokes-alot. Sir-smokes-alot was using an image in his signature which was being hosted on Dave's website. No big deal, Sir-smokes-alot didn't do anything wrong. However, DaveWF decided to replace the image with the one below. Keep in mind, sir-smokes-alot doesn't even know about this. It's just Dave being the strange man that he is. He's out to screw any and everyone.

Here's the image:
davewf.jpg

Dave simply continues to troll.

IF YOU ARE USING AN IMAGE HOSTED ON DAVE'S WEBSITE, I ADVISE YOU DE-LINK IT NOW.

Dave has taken things way too far, and is very bitter about not being allowed here anymore. He doesn't smoke cigars, he used everyone to gain free crap, he made open physical threats to my members, he disobeyed the board rules and posted obscene material, he called my members distasteful names, and so on...

DaveWF,

I advise you cease the childish bull$hit and move on with your life. If you want to continue, I will take it a step further. I highly suggest you stop now...

Regards,
Rod
CigarPass.com Administrator

I'm sorry it had to come to that. But man, oh man...

Uh...errr...hmmmm...ummm....hrmmm... ahem. Who is dave again?

That is just... well... surreal, Rod. A CAT-scan may be in order.

NA

As a noob here I missed where he had done anything productive in the past. I just saw the part where he edited as a mod and "help my website", "no prize contests", and the "get me freebies". Sorry it came to this but it looks like he is going to be a pest as much as he can to the site in general. Changing sir-smokes sig is a blatant(sp) bitch move ,what a whinning little puss.

Ummm...So what you are saying is Dave is gone? Like he ain't coming back?!! WWAAAHOOOOOOOOOO!! :D :laugh:

Glad you posted that stuff Rod. It shows davey definitely has some issues.....

Speaking as someone who has done business with davey, I would warn those who are currently doing so to use caution.

He's been warned, if he wants to do that, I already said I'll take it a step further...

As the cigar burns........the world turns.

Stay tuned for the next exciting episode!

I think our Ex-BOTL Dave needs to check himself into the Psych Ward at the local Hospital. I can understand not wanting to stay away, even after giving up cigars, but to then turn abusive and a user like he did. Geeze. Davey has issues. But to go into the files stored by him for another person and change them to his company logo, with a message to all of CP, sad, very sad. :angry2:

Geez. I thought I didn't have a life. At this point, I can only feel pity for Dave.

Rod, you have handled the situation as well as anyone could have. You are to be commended.

Classic meltdown. Dave obviously dosen't care about the brotherhood we all share. Dave does not "get it". I wonder if he really ever did.