• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Back in the saddle pass

Smokin'Tone

I just might be your huckleberry
Time to git it on!

I'm lookin for 10 players.
Newbies need either phone, or a bruddah vouch for them to git in. Otherwise, this is a typical Tony pass, all sorts of smokes, few cheapies, few mid-grades, and a couple isom's are going along for the ride. I'll leave it open for a while to get the 10. If by the end of next week we only have 5 or 6, I'll close it off and we'll play with a smaller group.

Let's have some fun, and make my return to passes a good 'un.

Smokes to go around:

AF 8-5-8 Maddies
AF DC #2
Olivia Grand Maduro
CAO Black
CAO Odyssey
CAO Mosaic
HDM Dark Sumatra

and some others, I've got to dig around for more, but you get the idea. The isom's are Bolivar's (the ones I bought with FT way back when) All these guys have been sitting for quite some time, so I hope y'all will enjoy 'em. So who wants in? PM addy, phone, email (no hotmail accts, yahoo, etc).

:thumbs:

Howdy!

I am nine days old here but maybe I can get someone to vouch for me when they get the pass I started and mailed out Saturday. "Newbie Starts a Pass" If not, thats cool. Maybe I could mail you collateral until it came and went. :)

Yippeee!Yippeee!Yippeee!

I would love to get in on this one, if you would have a newbie. I'll PM you the info.

ALostTexan

Stop teasin' us Tony! :0 :p We have been waiting on the last 2!! :0 :p

I'm in if you'll take me, I think Joe M will vouch for me. PM Sent.

JOE.M. said:
Yeah Tony...finish the passes you started and we'll think about joining your new ones. :sign:

j/k...I'm in...lmk if you need my snaily.

:D Sounds like a good first pass. I missed out on the newbie pass that just opened, so I"d like in on this one. Your list looks like one I could contribute to. I PM'd you my info, let me know if it's a go.

psyktek

FatherTiresius said:
JOE.M. said:
Yeah Tony...finish the passes you started and we'll think about joining your new ones. :sign:

j/k...I'm in...lmk if you need my snaily.
I wonder... If there's a way to open a pass back up, maybe I should do that instead.. I'd hate to upset you guys. hehehe

All you guys are in, make sure you PM me yer info. FT, ya, I actually need your info again, so please send it on over, k?

Joe, since your makin' the funny, you want in?

Smokin said:
If the thread is still there I'm sure it could be moved back to the active topic. I'm not sure all the players that signed up are still alive but we can just skip them. :lookup:

PM on the way...

So what is that.... 8 players 'eh? Lookin good. I guess I'll close this off on Sunday, then put everything together and get it out for Monday/Tuesday. Any pref's on West to East, East to West, up, down and all around? Lemme know

SD_Stack: aka John Holmes

My friends call me Double Corona. :D :sign: