• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Back in the saddle pass

Heard from him the other day, needing my snailer. Said he'd try to get it out Saturday afternoon.
What would get him suddenly busy?

Psyktek

:lookup:
Wups! Wrong pass, wrong thread, wrong forum, wrong board. Couldn't be any wronger. Got no idea what's going on (business as usual)!

Psyktek

Well, apparently this pass has died :( . I'm looking forward to someone starting a new one. I wish I could but I don't have enough (variety) to start a good one. blair

:( I emailed Tony this afternoon and have yet to get a reply so I guess Blair's right, this one's dead. Hope Tone's ok, after all, he does live in Brooklyn. :sign:

Psyktek

Something like that. Tony's a friend and all but this is a little ridiculous. If he starts this pass up, fine. If not, and comes back to the board, I'm going to stay out of any of his passes until he's been back for a few weeks. Tony, if you read this, you're a brother so I hope you're not offended. But you need to make up your mind if you're going to be a member here or not.

Just added: I don't want to step on 'Tone's shoes. Let me know if I should not try to take this away from him.

Is there a rule against a person have two passes going at one time? I hate to see this end. I will assume the pass if you guys will allow it. I tried to include a better selection of sticks than with the "Newbie Pass."

I will call it the "No Show Pass!"

Below is what I will include. I will try my best to add an Opus, Padron 1964, and a AF Hemingway. No guarantees. I will try.

I should be able to get it together to mail out on Monday.

By the way... You will need some credit (vouching) if you are brand new to enter the pass. This does not apply to those who had signed up prior to this post.

Let me know!

ISOM ERDM Choiz Supreme
ISOM Partagas 2000
A Fuente 8-5-8
A Fuente Royal Salute Nat. Sun Grown
A. Fuente Rotchild
Ashton VSG Robusto
AVO #9
CAO L'anniversaire Toro Cameroon
Cohiba Corona
Cohiba Extra Vigoroso
Dunhill Valverdes
Gurkha Sherpa
Jose Seijas Signature Series
La Gloria Cubana Wavell Maduro
La Luna Natural
Montecristo No. 2 Torpedo
Onyx Reserve Torpedo
Perdomo2 Red Band
Playboy Robusto
Romeo y Julietta Bully
Santa Damiana Belicosos
TTT Trinidad Churchill
H. Upmann Reserve No. 2 Belicoso
Don Diego Belicosos
Bolivar Fuerte (size unknown)
Montecristo Corona Grande

Good Day!

1) I wouldn't abandon it yet. Let's wait to the point where Dave gets aggravated and moves it to the Completed Passes Forum.
2) There is no rule against having two passes running at once - Tony did it as a matter of fact. But if you want to do that, I would start a second signup instead of commandeering this one.

However it ends up going, I'd still be interested. This would have been my first pass, but then I got involved in another one and have "gotten my feet wet". Now I know what all the fun is about!
Still have not received any reply to my email to Tony, so I guess he must REALLY be busy.

Psyktek

SD_Stack said:
sir-smokes-a-lot said:
i vote for SD (in case this guy doesn't show up soon.)
You are so sweet. XXXOOOXXX :love:

:D
HEY! Where's my x's and o's and little red dude with hearts on his head? I casted my vote for you days ago! :angry:

SD, it's your call. Do what you want. But if it was me I wouldn't jack a guy's pass under any circumstances. Something doesn't feel right to me about doing that. If I wanted to start another pass, I'd start another pass. I'm not trying to stir up any controversy here, just telling you what I'd do for whatever that's worth.

Yeah SD, FT is correct. Tony might be havin' problems and just can't get back on line or something or it eve could be work related. If I were you and you want to start another pass, I'd do that instead.... :thumbs:

You are right. After thinking about it, this is not the right thing to do. I don't necessarily want to start another pass, I just wanted to keep things going and help out the group. My intentions were not to jack a guys pass from him. Maybe I will start one a little while after my other one comes back.

My apologies go out to 'Tone. Absolutely no harm was meant by my wanting to continue this pass.

'Tone. I am sorry if I offended you or anyone else associated with the pass.

SD

For the record, I don't think anyone here thought your intentions were anything less than honorable. :thumbs: