• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Back in the saddle pass

FatherTiresius said:
For the record, I don't think anyone here thought your intentions were anything less than honorable. :thumbs:
I did. I was appalled at SD's behavior!

(kidding, of course) You were just trying to solve a problem. You're a problem solver.

Holy Moly!

Blair, my heart just sank to my stomach. It didn't see the writing at the bottom of your post until 5 seconds after reading the initial writing. Man-o-man. :D

if this doesn't go through, I was thinking about starting up a
"Mike is back at college again and will put his humidor in the mail so all can be exchanged for new smokes" pass in about a month/ 4-5 weeks.

oh, and Blair, SD still :love: :love: me more.
:sign:

Wascal said:
FT, this is 3 and counting right? :p

:0

We still love ya Tony! :love: If thats your real Name :p

sir-smokes-a-lot said:
"Mike is back at college again and will put his humidor in the mail so all can be exchanged for new smokes" pass in about a month/ 4-5 weeks.

Count me in.

And yes, Smokes, I know...I know. :(

Hey. Can someone send me some smokes to trade. I have been waiting on this pass so long, I have almost smoked up my stash. :sign:

sir-smokes-a-lot said:

:love: I would definitely be up for this given the time frame. Right now I'm a little overwhelmed with some other stuff going on at HP, but would defintely join in on this. :D

Oh, and Blair and SD may be feeling a little warmer :love: toward me in the next day or so. (Don't be jealous :lookup: )

:D Why don't we all just accept the fact that this bird ain't gonna fly? and either start something else or give it a quiet and dignified burial.
I wish 'Tone all the best but sheesh, four strikes and your out?

Hell, I"LL start a pass! (Who said that?!?)

Hell, I"LL start a pass! (Who said that?!?)

You said that. Let's have it.

I expect to see a "We All Gone Psycho Pass" by Midnight Tomorrow.

Count me in! Ok, so the "We All Gone Psycho Pass" is kicking off tomorrow's midnight. :thumbs: We've got three (Psyktek, SD, and myself) and we're officially taking names. How many are going to be in this pass of yours, Psyktek?

:D Geez, I don't even get to name my own pass? Man, what have I gotten myself into!?!?!

OK, official renaming. "Sometimes a cigar is only a cigar" Pass.

I'm gonna start a new thread/topic. Limit will be 8, that means they're 5 slots available.

Oh hell, I'm just gonna put everything up on a new thread. Now, it's clear this is not hijacking, this is a new pass. If you want to wait for Smokin' Tone, that's fine. Just know that this will be new sign up.

All this, AND I have to work this weekend! Sheesh! :0

Rod-
This pass is now making it's way across America. The topic has been moved to "Passes in Progress".

Im probably gonna do this again at some point, would be glad to have you on board. :)

Hey Rod, I think ole' Bob is a comedian.... :p
I think this is another dead Toney pass. :(

Well guys I think the person who would pull the plug on this pass is our own DaveWF since he is the one moderating this particular foroum. Wadda ya say Dave I have been following this thread and I think the "STone" is out of commission (I hope he is alright) and therefor this pass should be taken off the board.

Just my .02

BenjieV ;)