• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

BAD BOTL - Items never received

I remember this picture from over at CF (I think?) a while ago. Something about selling everything for a divorce or something?

I haven't noticed this guy ( known here as Nice_Ashh - but not the same as CigarFamily's Niceash) at CF. This guy joined CP in December of 2006 to put his humidor & entire collection for sale, claiming it was because is daughter was asthmatic. This slapdick confessed six months later that he used his daughter's condition as a ploy; he was simply out of work and needed to liquidate his collection for cash.

I remember this picture from over at CF (I think?) a while ago. Something about selling everything for a divorce or something?

I haven't noticed this guy ( known here as Nice_Ashh - but not the same as CigarFamily's Niceash) at CF. This guy joined CP in December of 2006 to put his humidor & entire collection for sale, claiming it was because is daughter was asthmatic. This slapdick confessed six months later that he used his daughter's condition as a ploy; he was simply out of work and needed to liquidate his collection for cash.
Damn, that's friggin' low.
If you are out of work and need to sell your cigars, just say so.
Don't use your daughters illness to garner sympathy from the group.
What a loser...

No worries, I can take care of the wine...and up the quality a bit too. :D

It sucks that this happened but things will always work out for a good cause...

Grateful1 & Strayvector, thank you for your efforts to help out a brother in need. I will be sending you both PMs first thing tomorrow morning.

You guys are pretty good bunch ...for internet junkies :) No but actually way to step up and make things right for a brother. Thank god it isn't me making the wine right because after high school and my exploration with Boone's Farm wonderful blend of "Wild Mountain" I gave up the grape stuff.

Sam.... PM me for a time when you will be home to recieve some smoked salmon to go with the wine Duppy will send

:thumbs:

No way I'm gonna let an asshat 'diss' a brother...

I didn't like the way he was scamming the state of Ohio's unemployment system HERE and I've never had any use for him ever since.

A lying, lowlife LOSER who has no place here.

I don't wanna say "I told you so" but I did. :laugh:

I grew up in the same hometown as Eric, and went to grade school and high school with his Dad, and Eric was in school with my kids. It appears that this particular "apple" has rolled quite a long way from the tree!

Eric, it may be too late to save your reputation here at CP, but it is never too late to do the right thing!

edited for spelling

Handcuffs, a jail cell and a plunger come to mind as appropriate.

Yep on the handcuffs, and I'd be just as comfortable using a basement, duct tape, some wet sponges and a 950 amp jump starter.

Fuckin' pissant and coward of the highest order.

I grew up in the same hometown as Eric, and went to grade school and high school with his Dad, and Eric was in school with my kids. It appears that this particular "apple" has rolled quite a long way from the tree!

Eric, it may be too late to save your reputation here at CP, but it is never too late to do the right thing!

Tattle on him to his dad!

Yep on the handcuffs, and I'd be just as comfortable using a basement, duct tape, some wet sponges and a 950 amp jump starter.

Amateurs! Draw, quarter, and disembowel the fugger. Then, display his head on a pike at CP's portal as a warning to other miscreants.

Doc.

Amateurs! Draw, quarter, and disembowel the fugger. Then, display his head on a pike at CP's portal as a warning to other miscreants.

Doc.

Aw Doc, drawing and quartering...I prefer a more hands-on approach. Almost in a "is it safe", foot-operated, rusty-dental-drill kind of way...

Package on it's way ..... :D

Edit: DC# 0407 1692 5290 5214 6892

Gary, don't worry about it, my pleasure to help a brother out

:cool:

I'm sorry to hear about this jerks action. I don't stop by here much anymore since I don't pass much anymore, but there are some great people here and this guy needed to be outed.

Gary, shoot me the info, I'll add him to the Scumbags list

Yah, Wiki can be edited by anyone. Scumbags list removal requires some due process.

On the positive side of this situation, has anyone noticed how many Brothers have and have offered to step up to fill the gap left by this phuktard?