• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Bad Trader

Justin, lmk if you want him reviewed for the list.  

It was just a couple tins of tobacco, and he did mention an unexpected move, so not sure it's scumbag worthy or not?

Just didn't want anybody else entering a trade with him.

MilesMingusMonk said:
  When things go wrong, less seasoned members don't seem to want to leave a bad mark for another BOTL.
Your right about this. I got a shady stick once in a trade and I did not raise the matter on the forum about it because I was the new guy.

But I learned from my experience.

;-)

louich said:

When things go wrong, less seasoned members don't seem to want to leave a bad mark for another BOTL.
Your right about this. I got a shady stick once in a trade and I did not raise the matter on the forum about it because I was the new guy.

But I learned from my experience.

;-)

But at that point you should have PM'd a senior member to ask their thoughts on the matter. 

No new member should ever be intimidated to think they can't reach out to an established member to ask for advice. EVER!

Your rigt Gary I should have. I just bit the bullet and grew up from the exp...(now I know what a water damaged FFOX taste like)

louich said:
Your rigt Gary I should have. I just bit the bullet and grew up from the exp...(now I know what a water damaged FFOX taste like)
That sucks!  Have you followed this guy/gal on CP?  Does he/she continue to make bad choices?

He has not posted for a while now I would be tempted to say vanished but 'not active for a while' is more acurate.

Your title says it all, a few tins or a few cigars it all counts. TB pegged him in that other thread.

And that's odd, because he was online Thursday...

IgNCUEn.png

carddoug
Member Since 30 Aug 2008
Offline Last Active Dec 16 2013 03:11 PM

Has this issue been resolved, or any communication received from carddoug? If not, isn't it about time to cut him loose Rod? ???

MilesMingusMonk said:

carddoug
Member Since 30 Aug 2008
Offline Last Active Dec 16 2013 03:11 PM

Has this issue been resolved, or any communication received from carddoug? If not, isn't it about time to cut him loose Rod? ???

Yes. As you know, I give people plenty of opportunity to make it right. Since he has decided to ignore the situation, I'm instating a ban now.