• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Bad Trader

Rod said:

I'm instating a ban now.

Have you fulfilled the ban quota for 2013 yet? If there are still some openings, I suggest bfreebern, MoeCizlak, tomthirtysixtwocents, DePasta, BSneeds, and jfields. Definitely jfields.

Kirk - we can discuss in more detail at our next board meeting. I expect a full and complete list of who you would like to see banned in 2014. 

I second the MoeCizlak motion. I'll prepare a slide show for the meeting.

MilesMingusMonk said:

I'm instating a ban now.

Have you fulfilled the ban quota for 2013 yet? If there are still some openings, I suggest bfreebern, MoeCizlak, tomthirtysixtwocents, DePasta, BSneeds, and jfields. Definitely jfields.

I couldn't agree more....hey wait just a damn second.....

Rod said:
Kirk - we can discuss in more detail at our next board meeting. I expect a full and complete list of who you would like to see banned in 2014. 

I have a few more receipts to submit as well - I had to get my fez dry cleaned due to all the stripper glitter from the last conference. :love:

And yes, I made a note to retro ban NullSmurf.

I expect to see Nullsmurf on that list as well. We just can't tolerate his type of language around here. Especially the fact he thinks he can just come and go as he pleases. You might want to bring a back up fez; I expect even more glitter this year. Carry on...

Cool! I made the "definitely ban" list this year. Does this mean someone will finally show me the secret asshat handshake?

You're dead to me Kirk....

MilesMingusMonk said:
I'm instating a ban now.

If CP follows your recommendations, we will lose 75% of the hand-wringing drama queens. I'll have to start watching soap operas again.

duglynukem said:

I'm instating a ban now.

If CP follows your recommendations, we will lose 75% of the hand-wringing drama queens. I'll have to start watching soap operas again.

I take offense to that statement, I'm just a drama queen.

jfields said:

Does this mean someone will finally show me the secret asshat handshake?

Just ask Jonesy... :whistling:

I never knew a reacharound was the same thing.

I just erased "Herf with jfields and Jonesy" from my bucket list. :laugh:

MilesMingusMonk said:

You sure have a 'perty mouth, is what I'd expect to hear from that herf.

Hey Now....I knew those guys would get me in trouble one of these days.....FREEEEDOM!!!!!!!

MilesMingusMonk said:

Now I know why Soulpup was so excited when he finally got to herf with jfields.   Not that there's anything wrong with that.  ???

smellysell said:
I traded carddoug a few tins of tobacco for a pipe a while back, sending my end out September 23rd, get a message almost immediately saying he won't be able to ship his end for a few days, no biggie. October 1st I get another PM saying sorry he was busy due to an unexpected move, and would get it out the next day. No word or even replies to messages from me since.

Not a big trade by any stretch, but 3 weeks with no word after receiving your end of a trade seems a bit ridiculous.

Buyer trader beware

What kind of pipe was he going to trade?

It was something like this, but the stem was in the shape of a penis.
http://ionenewsone.files.wordpress.com/2011/09/crack-pipe.jpg

StatHaldol said:

I traded carddoug a few tins of tobacco for a pipe a while back, sending my end out September 23rd, get a message almost immediately saying he won't be able to ship his end for a few days, no biggie. October 1st I get another PM saying sorry he was busy due to an unexpected move, and would get it out the next day. No word or even replies to messages from me since.

Not a big trade by any stretch, but 3 weeks with no word after receiving your end of a trade seems a bit ridiculous.

Buyer trader beware

What kind of pipe was he going to trade?