• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Baghdad again

The US Army soldier is the deadliest weapon on Earth. Make it count, Dean.

Dean, best of luck and may God watch over you and protect you. I'll see you as soon as you are back at the Outlaw. I'll keep a seat with your name on it.

Keep your ass down Dean then you can come home to the easy life.

Yeah I knew you and Dougie were leavin' out about the same time. He left yesterday afternoon. He too will be somewhere "remote" for a spell before he hits the sandbox.

Dean, all my best to you brother!!

gallery_4821_149_7175.jpg

...and stick that tongue back in your mouth!! :D

Seriously....watch your donkey.

Gary

Dean, stay safe bro! Looking forward to HERF'ing again once you return. hopefully you'll be able to get back on here pretty soon.
B

Who am I supposed to lose all my sticks to? Oh, yeah, Wyatt! Looking forward to your return Dean and do us proud (as if you haven't already).

Best wishes for your safe return Brother.
Thanks for all you do to keep us safe at home.

Godspeed my brave friend. Thanks for your dedication in keeping everyone at home safe and sound!

~Billy

Give em' hell brother, and watch your 6. Watch out for your buddies, and come home in one peice. We'll be right here, praying and cheering you on!

Stay safe out there Dean. Thank you very much for all that you do.

Best of luck.

-Aaron

Thank you Dean for your service. The next time we get together for a herf nooooo leaving until the fat lady is done singing. Be safe brother, and I will see you when you get back.

We'll be thinkin' of you brother and get home safely. Once you get in country and have a good addy, let us know so we can take care of you....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Charlie

Dean, I think we got you squared away on the good stuff. Keep your head down and get you ass back home safe. Best wishes from everyone at the Outlaw! Send me your APO as soon as you have it.

Heartfelt thanks for your service Dean. Here's to your safe return home!

Be safe Dean!! And thank you for what you do for our country. We'll see you when you get back.