• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Baghdad again

Good luck, God bless, and stay safe. Thanks for your service.

Stay safe, my friend. Do let us know your shipping address once you have it and once you're able to get back online.

:)

Stay safe Bro. As I have said, there are not enough words to say thanks for what you do.
Get us your APO as others have said and we will make sure you are well stocked.

Dave

Your Texas BOTLs got you covered if you need anything.....

If there is anything you need don't hesitate. I'll do what I can from out here and when I get home I'll do even more....

Stay Safe

Stay safe Brother Dean!! And as others have already said, let me know if you need anything!

Bill

Have a safe tour, Dean. Thank you for your service my friend!

Hey 1SG; was sure glad I caught up with you this morning and we could burn one before you left. Take Care of yourself and your troops; we'll be lookin' for ya once you get connectivity......I know you have the VSAT :cool:

Thanks for all of the well wishes! Hopefully the 15 months goes fast and then maybe they might change it back to 12?

We have a lay over in Germany for a couple of hours then it's on to the next flight!

We have to go through the initial process for about 2 weeks then we will go to the remote location so I should have an address in about 3 weeks.

All of you guys and gals are awesome and I appreciate everything!

Dean

Can you believe it they have wireless here and of course a sand storm all freaking day!

Well I finally got situated at Camp Delta, holly crap there is absolutely nothing here!

Still working on a DSN lines Charlie!

I have put my Baghdad address in my profile if anyone would like it!

Get creative Dean, manufacture egg timers :laugh:

Keep your head down, be safe!

Brian