• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

BBQ Herf **edited for details.***

get yourself one of these!!!

027899.jpg

A Bug Suit :laugh:

Ahhh I need a new tent anyway.... thanks for the offer.

Make sure you bring the hot dog cookers! :0

HotDogCookers-sm.JPG

I haven't looked at this in a while. Holy Gees that is a lot of BOTL. I rented a back hoe this weekend to dig out a fire pit and access to the river. I should have plenty of firewood. I guess we need to start thinking of things to do for 2 days. Any suggestions?

I haven't looked at this in a while. Holy Gees that is a lot of BOTL. I rented a back hoe this weekend to dig out a fire pit and access to the river. I should have plenty of firewood. I guess we need to start thinking of things to do for 2 days. Any suggestions?

Since Alex will be there, please wait until Saturday (when I am there ) to do the speed herf.

Question is, who will be the victim this time of Alex's DNA? :laugh:

that would have to be the last event of the trip for me to get involved.

Anyone up for a poker tournament on Friday evening? Just a friendly game, with whoever is there. $5-$10 buy-in... or we can play for sticks... or just for fun.

Whatcha say? C'mon, whatcha say?

If anyone is interested, I can lead a trip into a wild cave on Saturday.
It's about 45 min's away from thehatguys place.
It is not too difficult, but you will get muddy.

Poker is a must. I guess it depends on who shows on Friday. We can also do a tubing trip on Saturday. Brind your own tube or anything that will float. No motor boats if you like your motor, lots of rocks.

Hatguy - I just want to hang with you around a fire and a good smoke - no need to entertain the troops - The river - fire - great smokes and great BOTL's - What else could a person ask for :sign:

Oh yea - Great Ribs

edited to add the Ribs