• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

BBQ Herf **edited for details.***

Do we have a tentative list of attendees? :D

Okay, I'll admit it... this was just a shameless attempt to top this important and highly entertaining thread. My tix are purchased and I'm 100% sure I'll be there, barring any unforseen tragedies. :p

Okay, I'll admit it... this was just a shameless attempt to top this important and highly entertaining thread. My tix are purchased and I'm 100% sure I'll be there, barring any unforseen tragedies. :p

Dude that sucks, We may have to change the date. Hillybilly and I were talking about waiting until Sept.

Dude that sucks, We may have to change the date. Hillybilly and I were talking about waiting until Sept.
???

???
Don't worry, it just brothers messing with each other... :whistling:

???

Just trying to get a rise. Should have know better. :whistling:

Sorry Fellas,

I'm not sure that I'll make this event unless I get back in time on the 19th to cruise over to WV for at least one evening. I've got to see how things go.

???

There are some here that can get a rise outta me, but you ain't one of 'em bro! :love:

???

There are some here that can get a rise outta me, but you ain't one of 'em bro! :love:

...(banjos fade in) and so the saga on Humback Mountain continues to unfold..(banjos fade out)...

Don't forget the Hype..... :0 .

where'd all the enthusiasm go?? :laugh:

woooo hooo!!! I just realized that this herf is actually the weekend BEFORE the AMA Superbike races at VIR. Good news for me! It means I don't have to miss the race!!

Also means that our boy Calixeros can come to the herf!!!

Ok, what did I miss, I came on here to see pics of the herf I missed on the 21st. Looks like it has not happened yet. What's the new date?

never mind took a brain fart....I was looking at the edited date: Sorry.

Ok, what did I miss, I came on here to see pics of the herf I missed on the 21st. Looks like it has not happened yet. What's the new date?
Hi Frank,

This herf is scheduled for the weekend of Aug 19-20.

Hillbilly needs to fix the date on the first page.

In the interest of political correctness all persons previously referred to as "hillbillies", "ridge runners", or just "those po' white folk from the mountain" should now be referred to as "Appalachian Americans". :D

Yeeeehaw!

:sign:

edit fer spellin...

Hi Frank,

This herf is scheduled for the weekend of Aug 19-20.

Hillbilly needs to fix the date on the first page.

He does? To what? It already says "August 19-20" there and has for over a week at least.

Don't forget the Hype..... :0 .

where'd all the enthusiasm go?? :laugh:

woooo hooo!!! I just realized that this herf is actually the weekend BEFORE the AMA Superbike races at VIR. Good news for me! It means I don't have to miss the race!!

Also means that our boy Calixeros can come to the herf!!!

Erick, I think you're on crack! The AMA's are the weekend of the 19th, same as my friend's wedding, and same as this herf, unless I missed something in one of these pages...

Maybe it would be good to start the attendees list on the first page. Start with me, AVB & wife will attend and camp out.

Maybe it would be good to start the attendees list on the first page. Start with me, AVB & wife will attend and camp out.

Yep, put Carolyn and I down as well (probably a dog too :D ). Attending and camping.