• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

BBQ Herf **edited for details.***

Ok guess Alex is picking my wife up and bringing her so you can add her to the list of people going for sure.

Steve Hale

Ok guess Alex is picking my wife up and bringing her so you can add her to the list of people going for sure.

Steve Hale
Is he picking you up too? ???

Not right away, Bill - Steve is going to be out of town fishing. Alex is going to pick up Steve's wife, and then Alex is going to pick up Steve at the place he's fishing at. And then they're going to the herf together. ;)

Nope actually, your wrong also GG. :0

I'm driving from the place i'm fishing to the herf. Alex,Ezzy and Lynn are coming out of Chicago. So anyone need a ride to the herf from the Northern part of Mich. out by Fletchers Pond let me know and I can get you a ride there. As for the way back I won't be much help there.

Hale is going fisning in Michigan so he is leaving from michigan to WV.

I am going to rent a nice SUV. SO we will split turns driving out there gas etc etc.

Nope actually, your wrong also GG. :0

I'm driving from the place i'm fishing to the herf. Alex,Ezzy and Lynn are coming out of Chicago. So anyone need a ride to the herf from the Northern part of Mich. out by Fletchers Pond let me know and I can get you a ride there. As for the way back I won't be much help there.

I'm sorry for the confusion, Steve. I knew you'd be fishing in Michigan, but I assumed Alex was going to pick you up on the way to the herf. I re-read the thread though, and found where Alex was going to rent the motor home and drive to WV - and you were going to drive straight from Michigan to WV.

My bad!!! :blush:

Probablility going up.

92.6% today.

Wife is unlikely - her Dad may be in town for a visit that weekend.

dooood, SWEEET!!

So not much talk lately about the BBQ Herf, and its coming up fairly soon. I'm really looking forward to it, and by the looks of it, the wife wants to come as well!

Shooter, ifn' you're buying a tent just for this, don't. Like I said earlier, I have a 2-man, a 4-man and a 6-man tent.

I believe this question was asked before but I don't feel like searching through 18 pages. What about bugs? I made the mistake of going camping in August once. Came home looking like I had chicken pox; missed three days work. None of the commercial sprays seem to work for me, not even Skin So Soft, which my friends swear by. Have absolutely NO desire to repeat that experience.