• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

BDTSF Multi-Sack Pass

OK kids, package is off - enjoy moki ;) (see if you can guess which bag of cigars I individually tea-bagged!)

DC# 03062400000271689547

YIKES!!!

Your item was misrouted. The error has been corrected and every effort is being made to deliver it as soon as possible. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later.

YIKES!!!

Your item was misrouted. The error has been corrected and every effort is being made to deliver it as soon as possible. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later.

Jumping Jesus on a Pogo-stick! I just logged on to see if it was delivered and saw that too. I guess the taint-sweat I used to paste the label on was a bit disorientating to them... Friggin' slackers.

YIKES!!!

Well that's not good. I'll advise when the box lands here in sunny Rochester, NY.

Just as a heads up, assuming it gets here sometime this week, I won't be sending it out until Friday. The next person in line (Gonz) has informed me that he will be away until Sunday, so I'd rather keep the pass safe with me here, and send it out on Friday.

Now let's hope it gets here...

I hope we get some word about this soon! I want to make sure Andy gets to play so the hold will be fine. Now the real question is where the hell is it?

Sounds good to me! I'll look forward to this when I get home from Green Bay! Big motorcycle rally, so I hope I've still got some decent smokes left for the pass!

I hope we get some word about this soon! I want to make sure Andy gets to play so the hold will be fine. Now the real question is where the hell is it?

I had to step over a big-ass box on my way to work this afternoon. I have not opened it, but it looks to have arrived safely at the moki compound! :)

borat_nice.jpg

I'll do my puts/takes sometime this week. As noted above, I want to hold onto it until at least Thursday, perhaps Friday, to ensure it doesn't arrive while Gonz is out of town.

I had to step over a big-ass box on my way to work this afternoon. I have not opened it, but it looks to have arrived safely at the moki compound! :)
At least it has arrived. I was wondering if I was going to have to start hunting down a cigar smoking mailman :laugh:

At least is is safe, we hope :whistling:

As for your puts and takes, I'm sure they will be very interesting......

At least it has arrived. I was wondering if I was going to have to start hunting down a cigar smoking mailman :laugh:

You would only have to worry if I was a Mailman. :laugh:

First, thanks to IgwanaRob for the very nice birthday present he included in the pass for me. :thumbs:

Here's my play (I'll post the puts later):

Takes: (from SmokyBalls)

#75 -- Graycliff Espresso PG
#85 -- Padrón 1926 Serie No.1
#94 -- Cohiba Sublime
#96 -- Ashton ESG Robusto
#116 -- LFD Double Ligero Lancero
#120 -- Tatuaje Cojonu 2003
#127 -- Cohiba Piramide EL 2006

Puts: (to OutlawSP)

#S32 -- God of Fire Churchill Carlito blend (2004)
#S33 -- Fuente Fuente Opus X Perfecxion No.2 in Coffin (2006)
#S34 -- Montecristo "C" 2003 EL (2003)
#S35 -- Ashton VSG ER Special Size #2 (2001)
#S36 -- Padrón Millennium Maduro (2000)
#S37 -- Padrón Millennium Natural (2000)
#S38 -- Cohiba Esplendido unbanded (1997)
#S39 -- Don Carlos Edicion de Aniversario Double Robusto (2006)
#S40 -- Taboada Robusto from LCDH @ TJ (2006)

...and yes, I know I took from one bag, and put into another... rob from the rich, and give to the poor... SmokyBalls' bag was looking a little too fat for my liking! :)

robin_smokyballs.jpg

Hopefully a fight will erupt, chaos ensue, cats and dogs living together... :) Think we can get a cage match between SmokyBalls and OutlawSP, with Mr. Peat acting as the ref? Lather 'em both up with baby oil, wrap their "minimums" in old dish towels, and toss 'em in the ring! Thanks for letting me play, Brad and the Outlaw gang.

I took out one of the HumidiPaks in the pass, because it ruptured. No damage to anything, the cigars are very well protected in this pass, and I cleaned it up.

I'll ship it off to Gonz tomorrow, so it'll arrive in perfect time for his return. I'll post the DC# as soon as it is airborne. I'm assuming insurance is not necessary, since the box that arrived here was not insured.

YIKES!!!

Yikes is right! That's almost the samething that happened to me on the BBBBP pass when it went all over creation just to go somewhere close...Still, it's got to be comforting to know that it's safe.

Uh, Moki, you got a puts list?

Wait, you mean I gotta put something back in? :sign:

"Bitch, bitch, bitch"... It's all I ever hear :) See my edited post above, Evil King SmokyBalls! :thumbs:

First, thanks to IgwanaRob for the very nice birthday present he included in the pass for me. :thumbs:

Here's my play (I'll post the puts later):

Takes: (from SmokyBalls)

#75 -- Graycliff Espresso PG
#85 -- Padrón 1926 Serie No.1
#94 -- Cohiba Sublime
#96 -- Ashton ESG Robusto
#116 -- LFD Double Ligero Lancero
#120 -- Tatuaje Cojonu 2003
#127 -- Cohiba Piramide EL 2006

Puts: (to OutlawSP)

#S32 -- God of Fire Churchill Carlito blend (2004)
#S33 -- Fuente Fuente Opus X Perfecxion No.2 in Coffin (2006)
#S34 -- Montecristo "C" 2003 EL (2003)
#S35 -- Ashton VSG ER Special Size #2 (2001)
#S36 -- Padrón Millennium Maduro (2000)
#S37 -- Padrón Millennium Natural (2000)
#S38 -- Cohiba Esplendido unbanded (1997)
#S39 -- Don Carlos Edicion de Aniversario Double Robusto (2006)
#S40 -- Taboada Robusto from LCDH @ TJ (2006)

...and yes, I know I took from one bag, and put into another... rob from the rich, and give to the poor... SmokyBalls' bag was looking a little too fat for my liking! :)

robin_smokyballs.jpg

Hopefully a fight will erupt, chaos ensue, cats and dogs living together... :) Think we can get a cage match between SmokyBalls and OutlawSP, with Mr. Peat acting as the ref? Lather 'em both up with baby oil, wrap their "minimums" in old dish towels, and toss 'em in the ring! Thanks for letting me play, Brad and the Outlaw gang.

I took out one of the HumidiPaks in the pass, because it ruptured. No damage to anything, the cigars are very well protected in this pass, and I cleaned it up.

I'll ship it off to Gonz tomorrow, so it'll arrive in perfect time for his return. I'll post the DC# as soon as it is airborne. I'm assuming insurance is not necessary, since the box that arrived here was not insured.
Alrighty, But you must understand that I will destroy him. I outweigh him by 75 pounds. Plus, you must come oil me up and wrap up my "minimum"! Loren doesn't get to be the ref, we will leave that for Dirick. We will put Loren and Tony in bikinis and make them be the round girls!
I think I will let this fly, MOKI HOOD (sounds like a medical term for something related to skin on an uncircumcised penis)!
Thanks for playing and robbing me!

Some very nice puts there Andrew. Can this pass come back by me? LOL

Alrighty, But you must understand that I will destroy him. I outweigh him by 75 pounds. Plus, you must come oil me up and wrap up my "minimum"! Loren doesn't get to be the ref, we will leave that for Dirick. We will put Loren and Tony in bikinis and make them be the round girls!
I think I will let this fly, MOKI HOOD (sounds like a medical term for something related to skin on an uncircumcised penis)!
First I never want to see Fandruff in a bikini. Secondly, I also am not wearing a bikini.......unless I get a cigar to smoke first :laugh: .

This should be interesting to watch. Nothing like a little Cigar Rumble to spice things up.

First I never want to see Fandruff in a bikini. Secondly, I also am not wearing a bikini.......unless I get a cigar to smoke first :laugh: .

This should be interesting to watch. Nothing like a little Cigar Rumble to spice things up.

Yeah Tony told me that he idolized this man.

crazy.jpg

You gots no choice, evil King SmokyBalls... according to your rules, OutlawSP has to approve it..... and I'm rather sure he will! :)

Yeah Tony told me that he idolized this man.

crazy.jpg
I could have gone the rest of the day without seeing the grapefruit smuggler :sign:

Hey, at least I don't have a time warp twin :laugh:

gallery_1983_216_41921.jpg