• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Beer PIF - 2013

They delivered this late this afternoon and I rooted all through it and no Coors Light...

The only one I've had is the Goose Island 312 and it's one of my favorites. Ben thank you for the great selection of beer paired with a couple of very nice smokes. I can hardly wait to try these, but I'm flying out to Harrisburg, PA in the morning so this will have to wait until late Friday or Saturday.

So the only question now is: who wants next?

Glad it arrived safe....Hope that is a nice base for you to start on trying new beers.  BTW; while in PA, grab a Yuengling or 4 and I will be so very jealous!!!

modo22 said:
Glad it arrived safe....Hope that is a nice base for you to start on trying new beers.  BTW; while in PA, grab a Yuengling or 4 and I will be so very jealous!!!
Just got home last night. I was able to get a couple Yuengling's along with some nice micro brews.

This afternoon I start in on your gift. Very generous Ben!

Again who wants next? I have some ten year old Coors Light that I'm itching to share....

I will keep bugging the membership until someone steps up for next. I can't believe no one wants Iowa beer? It is brewed with only the best corn and soy. As a bonus I'm throwing in an extra dog rocket or two.

Now that I've stepped up the ante, who wants it?

This has been sitting here long enough.  I have been on a micro brew kick lately and started to accumulate some goodies to share.  Send this bad boy up to NH.  I'll gladly drink your corn brew!!! :)  

PM Sent

Finally! I will wipe the cobwebs off the Coors Light and I found a couple vintage cans of Oly to send along.

Gregg it will take me a couple days to put this together since we just drove down to Daytona. I should have this out the door by next Monday. Have a very Happy New Year!

Gregg, sorry I'm still dicking around with this. I should have it to fedex today or tomorrow. Thanks for being patient with me.

Very nice.  Looking forward to it.  I'll get this updated when they arrive.  Thanks again. 

Just saw on the FedEx site that they damaged the package. I will make it right as soon as I figure out what happened and what recourse I have.

I used an oversized box and $10 worth of bubble wrap, then closed everything up in plastic bags. I can't imagine what they did...

What happened to the nice bottle shipper that was part of this pass? It was a foam insert with 12 bottle spots. That thing was key! I assume you didn't get it when the pass got to you.

Nope. My shipment came wrapped in newspaper, but it made it. I wasn't aware of a bottle shipper. Once I get this sorted out I'll find one and try this again.

duglynukem said:
Nope. My shipment came wrapped in newspaper, but it made it. I wasn't aware of a bottle shipper. Once I get this sorted out I'll find one and try this again.

Well maybe someone before you knows what happened to it? It was sweet I just don't know where to fid one. I was going to get one for this years beer ss

That thing is long gone I'm sure. Jason didn't send it to me, I didn't send it to Kendall, Jonesy, Ben, etc.