• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Beer PIF 2015

I didn't get any of that either...and I asked about the rules. The response was; There are no rules.
Our bad for not catching that. To be honest I wasn't even sure we did have rules written for this, but it looks like Paul posted them here.

Yep, the rules should have been brought over. I guess since the majority of us have done this over and over, the rules weren't really necessary. Now that we might have new people joining in, we should have them added to the first post.

There is rules but looks like they were not copied over to the first post in this "Beer PIF 2015" form the "Beer PIF 2014".
Hey Jimmy!! Can you edit your OP to include the rules for future reference??

Since it's now 2016, you can probably start a new thread for the year.

There is rules but looks like they were not copied over to the first post in this "Beer PIF 2015" form the "Beer PIF 2014".
That would have been nice to see in here...I could have sent a ton of homebrew as well. Oh well, packing glass with that much beer is always a gamble. Especially since I send goblets, tulips, chalices, and other "more fragile than shaker pints" out.

Looks like Niko sent cigars.
He did. Sorry I left that out of my response. I was looking at the snippet about glasses and glossed over the cigars statement. As I collect glasses. A lot of glasses.

A man after my own heart. My beer glass collection has tripled in size the past year. Never counted but I probably have about 30 different glasses. Perhaps more.