• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Beer PIF 2015

The holidays were going to be busy so I told him to take his time shipping and even wait until after the new year. No worries on my end.

Will post once it has arrived!

I've just gotten back to work after two months off for neck surgery. Needless to say the work piled up and I'm just now getting caught up. Almost.

@mu mike I'll definitely get this out by Monday. I know work and surgery shouldn't be an excuse, but I'll use it as I hope I don't have to go through surgery again to have to use that as an excuse. I'm really sorry for delaying the shipment to you. Hopefully you'll forgot about how long it took once you get it!

I've just gotten back to work after two months off for neck surgery
Hope you're mending well. Been through that a couple of times. Sitting home for a few months did wonders for my beer exploration.

Hope you're mending well. Been through that a couple of times. Sitting home for a few months did wonders for my beer exploration.
They are talking about going back in to get some spurs. I think I can tolerate the minimal pain I have now. The pain I had to live with for the last 10+ years kind of numbs anything else that might have been more severe had I not lived through all that. Glad you came out of it okay. Neck surgery is not a joke.

I've just gotten back to work after two months off for neck surgery. Needless to say the work piled up and I'm just now getting caught up. Almost.

@mu mike I'll definitely get this out by Monday. I know work and surgery shouldn't be an excuse, but I'll use it as I hope I don't have to go through surgery again to have to use that as an excuse. I'm really sorry for delaying the shipment to you. Hopefully you'll forgot about how long it took once you get it!

No worries! Your health is far more important than some beer. Hope you were able to get some rest and it starts to heal.

No worries! Your health is far more important than some beer. Hope you were able to get some rest and it starts to heal.
Getting better. Hoping they don't have to go back in there, but it's looking like it might be a possibility. Price of living life I suppose.

Here's the tracking number, will be heading out in the morning. Sorry for the delay, I know it sucks waiting for slow people to get going.

It has arrived!

index.php

Sorry for the desk picture, I had it sent to work and was in Phoenix last week so the box was waiting for me this morning. Looking forward to working my way through these, thanks Matt!!! But what are the two pennies in the pill bottle for?!?!?!? o_O

So, who wants some beer?

It has arrived!

index.php

Sorry for the desk picture, I had it sent to work and was in Phoenix last week so the box was waiting for me this morning. Looking forward to working my way through these, thanks Matt!!! But what are the two pennies in the pill bottle for?!?!?!? o_O

So, who wants some beer?

oh lawdy, I googled "two pennies in a pill bottle" and I regret it.... :confused:
I, truly, doubt he sent you a makeshift "herb" grinder. :p

I'm guessing it was for "noise" to cover up sloshing of liquids.

But what are the two pennies in the pill bottle for?!?!?!?
Just to distract from the liquid sloshing. It was sloshing fairly loudly on my end. Trick we used when shipping beer overseas and back.

There is rules but looks like they were not copied over to the first post in this "Beer PIF 2015" form the "Beer PIF 2014".
Rules
  • Send a total of at least 88 oz of beer (homebrews are MORE than welcome).
  • Send one beer glass (any glass works, be creative).
  • Send one premium cigar ($10+ for this thread).

After you get your package
  • Ask who wants it next as soon as possible to keep this moving.
  • Post what you got, pics make it even better.
  • First person to reply in the thread gets the PIF.
  • After posting your interest to receive the PIF, list a couple of styles you like, or even specific examples so the person sending to you has an idea what to send.

I'll send the first package out in a nice Styrofoam shipper that we can used until it's worn out.

Here is a great reference to beer styles you could list that you've never had/want to try.

Let's get this rolling, I have an incoming package from Greg!