• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Beer PIF 2017

you know it is the only brewery I have not been to in wichita. Mainly because for a while all they were doing was sours. I keep meaning to check them out, but just haven't yet...I guess I need to now. Also, I don't think they are distributing outside of the brewery just yet? But you know more than I do i guess :) are they canning yet?

They do crowlers Ben. Head over there and try their IPAs/DIPAs. I've heard great things about, Pillows, Lazer Fog Light Show, Spiral Galaxy, Girlfriend and their recent fruited Gose's. They also had a coconut porter recently, can't remember the name. If you're in Instagram, they are worth a follow! Do it, so you can mule me some.......or maybe it's time for the wife and I to make a trip, when it cools WAY down.

Anybody want some aged RIS, big Belgians, smoked porters, etc? I've got a cellar full of them I need to get rid of. By aged, I mean possibly past their prime or possibly magical. Send me a shipper and I'll fill it up and send it back

So all you can guarantee that there's beer in the bottles? How about I trade a very well used canoe seat, some tent stakes, a camp chair missing one arm rest and a few cigars

So all you can guarantee that there's beer in the bottles? How about I trade a very well used canoe seat, some tent stakes, a camp chair missing one arm rest and a few cigars
Get off my street corner you bitch!!!

Pretty much, yeah. You don't have to trade anything though, just pay shipping!