• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Beer PIF

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is a pretty good looking setup you have there Ben! I have had a couple of those beers, pretty tasty!

I feel sorry for the person that is going to get smacked around by you.

Dang I guess I will take this box-o-beer! It's been like a minute and I got to send someone out this Brown-Eyed Buckeye IPA from the DANK TANK!!!! It is so good OMFG!

It is yours! I was sitting here thinking this was too familiar. I looked back and you were my recipient in June 2010 in this pass. Is that cool?

It is yours! I was sitting here thinking this was too familiar. I looked back and you were my recipient in June 2010 in this pass. Is that cool?

Nice memory and of course it's cool! I remember getting hooked up!!!

I'd like to get in on this when it comes back around. Is there a minimum requirement like in the B/S/T forums? I don't think I hit 4 months until sometime in August.

I'd like to get in on this when it comes back around. Is there a minimum requirement like in the B/S/T forums? I don't think I hit 4 months until sometime in August.

No minimum requirement, just read the first post for details and how to get in on it.

DC# 1z2ew532p216907596

On its way to Darin.

It is funny how much shipping had increased. I shipped to Darin this same pass a year ago in June and it was $20ish; this time it was $30ish. BUT THE WORST part is they are charging an extra fee line item "fuel surcharge"!!?? HUH??? Isn't that what Fing shipping is? Don't insult me by trying to define an extra fee! Just charge me a rate and swipe my card.

DC# 1z2ew532p216907596

On its way to Darin.

It is funny how much shipping had increased. I shipped to Darin this same pass a year ago in June and it was $20ish; this time it was $30ish. BUT THE WORST part is they are charging an extra fee line item "fuel surcharge"!!?? HUH??? Isn't that what Fing shipping is? Don't insult me by trying to define an extra fee! Just charge me a rate and swipe my card.

Sorry about the added costs bro! I am excited. This thing has touche a ton of states already and still not here. WA, OR, UT, CO, KS, AR, and TN. Soon to be Georgia. After your advice I may steer away from UPS...

DC# 1z2ew532p216907596

On its way to Darin.

Sorry about the added costs bro! I am excited. This thing has touche a ton of states already and still not here. WA, OR, UT, CO, KS, AR, and TN. Soon to be Georgia. After your advice I may steer away from UPS...

So what'd ya get? Huh huh huh?
:whistling:

Everything arrived ok. Sorry for the late post as I was away for couple of days but opened everything last night. I will post a picture tonight!

But for now...................who wants some ATL Sweetwater love?

Everything arrived ok. Sorry for the late post as I was away for couple of days but opened everything last night. I will post a picture tonight!

Me!

But Im not impressed by "most" of their stuff. Haha

Me!

Please pm me likes, dislikes, and addy and will send something too you!

Also sorry for the late post and thanks so much for the goodies. Can't wait to try the Deshcutes brew!

9b665408.jpg

PM'd. Im up for just about anything out of the ordinary. Though Im particularly fond or big imperial IPAs and stouts. Mostly looking to try some new stuff. :thumbs:

PM'd. Im up for just about anything out of the ordinary. Though Im particularly fond or big imperial IPAs and stouts. Mostly looking to try some new stuff. :thumbs:

Ok this went out today and will be in NE Monday. Tracking 1zr8765v0370207067

Sorry for the delay and enjoy!

Me!

Please pm me likes, dislikes, and addy and will send something too you!

Also sorry for the late post and thanks so much for the goodies. Can't wait to try the Deshcutes brew!

9b665408.jpg
Man my iPad2 takes shitty pictures indoors. Sorry for the grain fellas...

6046878412_37e341801d_b.jpg

Got it today.

Diamond Knot IPA
Laughing Dog The Dogfather
Scuttlebutt Porter
Scuttlebutt Tripel
Sweetwater Dank Tank Mean Joe Bean Porter

Alec Bradley Prensada---great smoke....love these smokes.
AF Anejo

All of these brews I have yet to try. Thanks much Darin, can't wait to try some of these.

Who wants a nice big box of Nebraska's delicious beer(And surrounding...)?

Status
Not open for further replies.