• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Beer PIF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I want beer, and I want in.......I've been doing a lot of pumpkin ales lately, I'm also becoming more of a hop head. I can even do some IPAs....I stay away rom smoked tasting brew......favorite recently has been sam adams black lager.

Wow, seen some of the pics.....def would enjoy a nice variety.....from dipa, to even a tripple.....wow, I'm excited.
Being in texas, nebraska should have a lot texas doesn't have.....

Looks like Calhounhusker has not been on in a week or so. Sent him a PM in hopes that he gets it sooner.

Yeah...I just moved so I haven't been online much. I won't be able to get anything out until Friday at the earliest as that is payday. Astro....PM with some likes or wants. Nebraska has a decent amount of beer but Texas is mucho better for selection. Haha.

*ahem*, am I the only one getting nervous this is taking so long? CH, I know you have other things going on but what's the status of this?

Astrobeer, when was the last time you heard from CH on this?

Astrobeer, when was the last time you heard from CH on this?

We just spoke to him on the 7th asking the status. Calhoun was apologetic for the delay and gave us the impression once again that he'd get his end out straight away. :whistling:

I totally lost track of this, sorry. Hopefully it won't come to this, but if there isn't a tracking number by the end of next week, I'll put a box together for astrobeerman and get it out.

It was a PM between John, Astrobeerman, CH, and myself. CH may have legit things distracting him, but this is getting to be a bit much. Maybe I'm old school (I doubt it) but like any pass, the beer PIF should be shipped out as soon as possible. And, as I said in the aforementioned PM, communication is key.

I would like to see this straightened out before sign ups for the beer SS get underway.

Tracking number - 102342418399794

Sorry....When I originally posted I was in a good position to buy beer and get it sent out. As the month passed I ended up moving and money became tight so it wasn't completely feasible to spend $60+ for beer and shipping before paying my bills.

Once again, I apologize.

Edit...I guess the fedex man did not like my packaging and got told I'm illegally bootlegging by the guy in the mailroom tonight...

Im going to get a different box and packaging and try UPS tomorrow..

And just so everyone knows I'm not just jerking people around...
6351185889_fd6e09f509_z.jpg

6351930048_a7d4358679_z.jpg

This is going to get to Mr Lopez...One way or a frakin nother...

If you all ever want to start this again if CH doesnt answer back..I'm down.

Looks like this is back under way and a box will be shipped out to Astrobeerman soon. Justin, John (jfields) and I were wondering if there should be a minimum time as a member requirement for this. Perhaps a 4-month requirement of membership to participate in the beer PIF? Since this is your PIF we wanted to run it by you.

Status
Not open for further replies.