• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Beer PIF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got some good ones tonight!! Should be able to ship this tomorrow.

Out the door Jeff!  Hope you enjoy these, picked some great ones out last night, I am kind of jealous :)

also threw in some great smokes I picked up in the DR.

1zx126w50328466492

Got it!
etflv9.jpg

Lineup:
GI Matilda
Boulevard Nut Cracker
Boulevard Bully!
Founders Centennial
Flat 12 Half Cycle
Schlafly Kolsch
Victory Golden Monkey
Ford pint glass
Fuente WOAM
Don Lucas (don't know name of cigar)

Thanks man!  Looking forward to this!  So, who wants some SoCal suds?

ETA: Oh, the Kings Stanley Cup edition Bud Light was not included in the PIF.

Awesome. Glad it landed safe!! The don Lucas was a little shop I toured in the DR. Picked up a 5er, That's their medium-full blend corona. I never tried their full blend, but that med-full one still kicks my ass. Enjoy man...

Might sound dirty, might even be dirty, but it is definitely worth it.

I gotta say, I think you hit the nail on the head, James.  Dropped off the box of California righteousness this morning.  Lots of favorites included with only one I haven't tried (but will be trying tomorrow).  Hope it reaches you safe.

Tracking # 1Z31F2F20322297586

Sweet! Who wants it after me? I'm heading down to Tampa and might be able to grab a growler of some Cigar City that I can't get bottles of here.

Cigar City???  I'll be your huckleberry!

Always wanted to try some of their stuff, especially the Hunaphu imperial stout (but that's only released one day a year I think, March 9th this year).

Do you get Terrapin or Sweetwater in Florida?  Have always heard good things about those two GA breweries.

I get all three of them. I'll try and get this out by the end of the week. Jeff's end should be here today.

Eta: PM your likes and dislikes.

Smokin'Sims said:
I get all three of them. I'll try and get this out by the end of the week. Jeff's end should be here today.

Eta: PM your likes and dislikes.

You're a good man, Charlie Brown!

PM incoming.

The package landed today Jeff. I will update with a pic later tonight or tomorrow. I'll get Mike's out before the end of the week as well.

It is on the way Mike. Sorry for the delay. FedEx # 468886915221064. It should arrive on Saturday.

James, got your package today and it is a beauty!!!  Thank you so much for the opportunity to try all these new beers.  I'm about to get moo-hoo'd tonight!

Here is the carnage:

gallery_1425_515_13305.jpg

Thanks again James.

Now I guess the questions is, WHO WANTS SOME BEER?!?!?!?!?

That dank tank is the greatest beer I've ever had! Love some sweetwater! I guess I'll take what Mike has to offer if I'm allowed.

Status
Not open for further replies.