• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Beer PIF

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was pleasantly surprised when I got home and saw a huge box. The wife was a bit upset, until I told her what it was. I told her it was going to be delivered Thursday, and she thought I ordered something and didn't let her know....

20120621_170211.jpg

Paul, the sticks look to be in good condition. They are sleeping nicely in the humi.

Haven't tried the brews or the smokes. I am looking forward to trying all of them!

Glad they all got there safe! The Mean Old Tom is really good along with the Shire Stout both made right here in NH. The Throwback Campfire is also a NH brew but I have not tried it yet. Hope you enjoy them brother.

JTuttle,
I haven't forgot about you. I have had a really busy week (my new job is kinda kicking my ass). I will have a chance to get some libations this weekend, and get you something out on Monday. I will post a DC when it ships.

No worries this week and next week going be pretty crazy over here also. No rush this time of year is always crazy.

Sorry guys, I suck. Life got in the way, and I just got a chance to get everything ready for this.

UPS DC: 1Z48TF93P295528718

Delivery is scheduled for the 23rd. Hope you enjoy brother!

Looks like this was delivered on the 24th. Just want to make sure all got there ok...

Yes it did sorry been crazy busy I am moving into my girlfriends place. Will get picture up as soon as possible my quick look got me excited though ...

Trying to figure out how you put pictures up. Sorry new to posting pictures. If anyone could help me out that would be much appreciated. THX

Who is up next?

Normally you have to upload to a picture hosting site (like Flickr, tinypic, etc) and post the link. I believe there's a way using the photo albums here on CP but I've never done it so I don't know the process. I'd imagine if you upload the pic to your album you should be able to post the link and the pic will show up.

Hope this worked

Next time you are posting a pic and you are in your gallery when you select share links select the 3rd one and that will post the whole pic and not the thumbnail link think! Hope that helps.

Nice work brother

Paul

Thanks will do that next time. I was at work and didnt want to get caught messing around with one of the big bosses walking around that day. Should i Repost?

Thanks will do that next time. I was at work and didnt want to get caught messing around with one of the big bosses walking around that day. Should i Repost?

No your good! Nice selection by the way.

Nice selection. What kind is the far right green labled brew?? I would recommend aging the heck out of that Stone VE

Nice selection. What kind is the far right green labled brew?? I would recommend aging the heck out of that Stone VE

It's a Bay Area brew called Cable Car Pale Ale.

The VE has about 6 months on it right now, I would give it at least another 6-8 before popping the cap.

Sorry Modo22 for late responds last week was crazy moved into my girlfriends place. What kind of beer you into.

Status
Not open for further replies.