• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Big Pittsburgh Herf in OhiO

$69.69

A little contest to celebrate the Steelers sixth Super Bowl victory!

I have a Steelers can at the cabin where I throw my change, whoever guesses the closest to the amount in there on the Friday of the HERF will win a fiver from me.

I have been throwing change in there for years but keep in mind it's a seasonal use cabin. I have no idea what is in there but I will guess it is between $30 and $80.

RULES:
It will be counted Friday night

You must be present for the HERF

One guess per HERFer

Shouldn't be a sixer???

I have a Steelers can at the cabin where I throw my change, whoever guesses the closest to the amount in there on the Friday of the HERF will win a fiver from me.

I have been throwing change in there for years but keep in mind it's a seasonal use cabin. I have no idea what is in there but I will guess it is between $30 and $80.

RULES:

One guess per HERFer

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

"Sixer". Good one!

Cough up the extra cigar, Jeff.

RULES:

One guess per HERFer

I guess 71.45. Potato salad it is. What time are people showing up on Friday? I can be there by late afternoon and was just trying to figure out logistics from the hotel to the cabin.

Brandon

Thanks Brandon...I'll be there around 6-ish Friday give or take....I believe Jeff and Jim will be there early...PM Jeff and also ask him about getting picked up at the maintenance building.

Edit to add: Fugger just did a "Price is Right" to me on my guess!!!!!

I guess 71.45. Potato salad it is. What time are people showing up on Friday? I can be there by late afternoon and was just trying to figure out logistics from the hotel to the cabin.

Brandon

"Sixer". Good one!

Cough up the extra cigar, Jeff.

RULES:

One guess per HERFer

Brandon

Okay......sixer it is

Brandon:

It's a 10 minute drive form the hotel to the cabin and I suspect that Paul and I will be there by mid-afternoon but that week is a bit busy for me and so I'm not sure if I will be there all day. I will send Tony my cell phone number so he can get it to everybody.

Unless I can pry my office away from the idea of a meeting on the 28th, I am going to be in a tailspin on timing. If the meeting goes forward then I will have to arrive late afternoon. I will keep you posted. I thought a decision was coming last week but it didn't. Uggh!!! :(

Hey Guys,

I'm a newb to CP, but not to cigars. I just picked up on this thread this evening and it sounds like good fun. I live in Dover, approx. 45 minutes away, and was wondering if you would welcome a well-mannered Browns season ticket holder to your herf? I certainly don't mind being a shuttle (Tahoe) for BOTL, but I don't do dishes! I would just need to clear a few things in my schedule, and would probably just drive in on Saturday morning, I have a Tahoe and also bring some additional wood if needed. Its always good to meet others who have a passion for cigars, and I won't wear my Browns jersey unless we're going to get a game in :D

Hey Guys,

I'm a newb to CP, but not to cigars. I just picked up on this thread this evening and it sounds like good fun. I live in Dover, approx. 45 minutes away, and was wondering if you would welcome a well-mannered Browns season ticket holder to your herf? I certainly don't mind being a shuttle (Tahoe) for BOTL, but I don't do dishes! I would just need to clear a few things in my schedule, and would probably just drive in on Saturday morning, I have a Tahoe and also bring some additional wood if needed. Its always good to meet others who have a passion for cigars, and I won't wear my Browns jersey unless we're going to get a game in :D

Browns fan? ???

Browns fan??? Whats next??? This is a Steelers Party!
PM Sent.

~ t

Hey Guys,

Bring a case of Iron City. We're going to have to perform a purification ceremony.

Every "Ohioian" and or Browns fan WILL drink an Iron City Beer - new Rule! Thanks John!!

~ t

Bring a case of Iron City. We're going to have to perform a purification ceremony.

BTW - I have a trade offer. I have 3 Oliva Series V Maduros that I want to trade...any takers? You can even have the box if you want it.

~ t

Hey Guys, your party your rules. Can't say I've ever had an iron city, but can it actually be that much worse than bud, bud light, miller, miller lite or coors? I'd welcome purification by Yuengling though! Steelers party, drinking, smoking, meeting new herfers, its all the same to me. But again your party you make the rules, and the guest list.

(PM sent)

Hey Guys,

No problem! The Easter Bunny, Santa Clause, and the Tooth Fairy will be there ...... why not a well mannered Browns fan ;)

Since I have never seen such a thing I am curious but it's Tony's call as it's his HERF

Iron City in a bottle is actually good if you like heavy beers!

I DO THINK AN IRON CITY CONSUMED IN TOAST TO THE STEELERS WOULD BE APPROPRIATE REGARDLESS OF WHO IS THERE :thumbs: