• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Big stink about Shuji

Triple_D said:
With that being said I'll have to ditch the La finca's I was going to send you

WOW Trip, I hope you never get pissed with me!! Had I known you were planning on sending Geldor La Fincas
icon8.gif
, I may have PM'd you pleading for his life after his last and impressive redemptive post! :p :sign:

Triple_D...La Fincas, :0

bring it on bro. :love:

I can always use more cannon fodder.

They don't call me the mad doggie bomber for nothing.

BACCHUS said:
I have been concerned on several occasions with the actions of some of the senior members, because I thought, quite frankly, that they were being jerks. As I have become more knowledgable about the way this board and others function, however, I have increasingly come to the realization that the FOGs I thought were jerks, were simply being vigilant in defending the site. I wish to express my thanks to the FOGs........
Apology accepted Bacchus. ROFLMAO! ;) :D :sign: I know some people will continue to think some of us FOG's are jerks...... so be it.

Reopening this post was the best thing that could have happened to CP. I was disappointed the first time it was closed. I can't remember who it was that posted about some of the people that wavered in the very beginning of this post but totally agree with them. Sometimes black and white really is black and white.

There has been many good post on this thread and some that are questionable to say the least. Its not to hard to distinguish which are which.

I do want to commend Shuji for his apology post. For the first time I saw him owe up to what this was all about (owing up to his responsibilities) and not using an excuse to justify it. While that doesn't change my personal opinion of his trading/passing practices, it does allow me to believe he's not a douche bag. That is, if he actually does make good on everything and I do believe he will. His personal problems are unfortunate, been there done that...twice..... wish him the best with getting his world back together. If I was to offer any advice it would be to remember that the world does not stop moving on. Pity is more of a hindrance than help at this time..... get your head on stright, hold it up high and take care of business.

Sorry, I'm trying to walk a fine line of being mean and making this post educational, but I saw Shuji's post as more of an excuse post and less of an appology post. Did I read wrong?

Rules for CP? Yeh, and the one we all should use comes right from the world of common sense: "Do unto others as you would have others do unto you." If Shuji continues to ignore this rule, I'll give his site 2 months. This is business advice Shuji, take it as you will.

I'm sorry, but the phrase "chronic liar" keeps running through my head as well...... ???

..and Shuji, don't forget about the past 4 winners over at Cigar Pool.

Although it's not associated with CPass, I along with a dozen other CPers do have a vested interest in seeing that those that play meet their obligations.

You know we all have things that go on in our lives, but that doesn't give us licence to screw over others. I was a part of Daves pass last spring and then it came up very suddenly that my father was going to need at least a triple bypass surgury. He went to Kansas City because thats the best place around despite the fact it's 340 miles from where we live. I went with him since my mother wasn't able to because of her own health reasons. I made sure Dave knew to bipass me in the pass and posted it in the pass thread as well. About a week into our stay in KC I finally had time to find some internet access and discovered the pass was in fact comming to me despite all my warnings to move along past me for the moment. My father ended up recieving 3 bipasses, a heart valve repair, and a cryogenic fibrulation procedure all of which took hours and he ended up in cardiac ICU for days longer then is usual. I could have very easily said things along the lines of "hey this is way more important" or "hey it's not my fault" but I didn't. I made some calling card calls from the hotel and hospital and made arangements for a friend to intercept the package and send it on to the next person for me. People were depending on me and I wasn't going to let them down because of things I had going on. I would have been home in another week. Everyone would have said just take care of it when you get back. I very easily could have. I also jumped back in on the pass later and ended up paying shipping in that pass twice. It was worth it to play along and have some fun.

People around here put an awful lot of trust in each other and you need to step up and be worthy of that trust each and every time you get the oportunity to prove it or you just won't be anymore.

gibu said:
People around here put an awful lot of trust in each other and you need to step up and be worthy of that trust each and every time you get the oportunity to prove it or you just won't be anymore.
I hear ya man, and I don't disagree at all.

Allofus123 said:
Apology accepted Bacchus. ROFLMAO! ;) :D :sign: I know some people will continue to think some of us FOG's are jerks...... so be it.
Uhhh, Kenny, some of are jerks. At least I know I am. :p

Well, I been trying to stay out of it but here we go...

I joined Suji's superbowl pool before I was aware of these problems, in fact I am not sure the were evident yet. Anyway, I have been awaiting my winnings from him and was given a confirmation number via PM from another member, not even Suji himself, and that number does not seem to be valid with USPS. So, it looks like I am added to the burnt list. Not only is it wrong not to pay up but not to pay up on your own pool! That just ain't right.

Well, I will still be looking for the package, perhaps he had the confirmation tickets in hand and had not yet gotten to the PO? But I ain't gonna hold my breath.

Anyway, forgive but do not forget. Maybe a little away time is what he needs to get things straight. Perhaps he may return a changed man but like someone who posted here I will be leary to participate with him. And if he can't deal with it so be it!

WOW! :0

I can't believe all of this! I was told to read this thread and now I know why.

Looks like many of you are looking for a response from me on this. I honestly had no idea about this situation folks.

I had a few dealings with shuji in the past and he has been a great trader in my book up till I read this. I am honestly shocked that all of this has happened.

I for one didnt know about all of this BS proir to joining the site and as all of you know I am a member at MANY webistes and love a new forum that my job's net nanny doesnt block. (I can't get into CF or CW until I get home and then sometimes I just don't have time)

I of course will ask shuji to close my acct. But there is one matter of business over there I must take care of and that is whom ever has won the lotto. I will keep my word no matter what even in light of these recent events.

I am glad to see his latest post, that makes me feel much better about the situation and I am more than sure that he will make good on all of his debts.

Filibrent :0 :0 :0 WOW bro, 9 weeks!!! I am truly sorry that is rediculous man.

Now I am a bit upset that I can not spend any length of time here for ONE WEEKEND and have that many comments thrown my way (all folks whom did KNOW who they are) prior to talking to me in person.

There are two people whom PMed me and my response to thier PM's was prior to reading this thread so Triple D and Cohiba Surfer you will have another PM waiting for you when you check back.

Guilty by association? If that is how you folks feel then that is fine, In my defence I really didnt know what all had happened here but I do hope that I have a bit of a reputation around here and that by closing my account over there you understand that is a representation of my good failth to this place.

I personally have never and will never do anyone wrong in this place. I do hope that one uniformed mistake will not take the fun out of this place for me...but that is for you all to decide.

as for not being let into any passes and all the other crazy things I have read going on here. Many of you folks held quite a different tone with me ON FRIDAY. I can't believe that would change in 2 days during which I didnt say one word in open forum. If it has, just let me know.

Again, WOW. I can't believe all of this has happened. I really do hope that shuji makes good with all of his debts, but please folks don't act like there is even ONE debt that I wouldnt/didnt fufull. IMO this place is fun as hell and I :love: each and everyone of you guys. I have expanded my knowledge and my smoking expeince has been Getting better ever since I joined this place. I do hope that can continue.

Phil

It's much too late for Shuji if he makes amends and takes care of the members he owes and still be a member in good standing here at CP. If you take on the responsibility that comes with passes, trades, buys, etc. you take that responsibility seriously. Yes I know things happen in life and you may not be able to take care of business during the allotted time, but Shuji has run this in the ground.

We all have responsibilities in life. If you don't pay your bills on time your creditors don't give a damn that the bill got lost or that the dog ate the bill, they want you to live up to your obligations and pay the bill.

Shuji, you haven't pay your bills here at CP and even if you make good, it's too late for you.

He lied. The rest of this is just fluff.

"Bust a deal, face the wheel."

NA

When I got the PM from shuji to join his site, I did... though I havnt activated it yet, due to my own life :sign: And I will not activate it period, Someone reading this who is still activite over there, please PM shuji and have him delete my account over there- I'll never activate it or check in to read anything there anyway.

All I can say is, I met Shuji face to face- I'm obviously a bad judge of character. :(

I sure hope all of your get your individual situations straightened out with him.

:thumbs: Toaster

Phil said:
WOW! :0 ...
Phil, in my opinion you're one of the most generous and enthusiastic cigar smokers we've got. I for one, am glad as hell to see your post here!! :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Yea, we won't even go into the part about obeying the laws of Thunder Dome.

"Bust a deal, face the wheel."

"We don't need another hero, we don't need to know the waaayy home............"